VIDEOS FROM THE BRIGHTON CONCERT??

A new, growing section for more exciting news
Springheeljack

VIDEOS FROM THE BRIGHTON CONCERT??

Post by Springheeljack »

Having had a great time at the Brighton concert last Wednesday ( 28-8-13 ) I was really looking forward to seeing the usual high amount of videos of the performances on the forum, however there isn't one that I can see!!

What has happened?? Does anyone have video clips that they haven't yet uploaded?

I have a few of my own, however they aren't very good quality and are not full songs, but I will post them if no other better offerings appear........

Its a shame as there were so many little changes and funny moments from that intimate performance that shouldn't be lost!!
MarieM

Re: VIDEOS FROM THE BRIGHTON CONCERT??

Post by MarieM »

I have 15 videos in this play list for Brighton.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... bDRkzRFxTz
Marie
Speaking Cohen
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Also, can't you just search YouTube for Leonard Cohen Brighton - and post the links in the concert report thread if you so wish?

Wendy
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

Where is Linda (sturgess66)- the forum's foremost video finder? :)
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
Springheeljack

Post by Springheeljack »

Thanks Marie, its good to see some at least...........and yes wendy I did search but my browsing skills at finding what I want aren't always the best!

I was hoping to see the top notch videos emerge from sturgess66..........I don't know maybe i'm too spoilt now expecting there to always be full clips of all the songs.

I still fill a bit sad to not have them all, at the other concerts I've been to I've taken more videos myself but this time I just wanted to savour it 100% without holding a camera!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”