Tickets for UK Concerts - end August -sent out yet?

A new, growing section for more exciting news
honeyrose

Tickets for UK Concerts - end August -sent out yet?

Post by honeyrose »

Anyone know if the UK tickets for the end of August have been sent out yet? The money left my account at once but no sign yet of any tickets. Anyone else?
Vicomte

Re: Tickets for UK Concerts - end August -sent out yet?

Post by Vicomte »

No, probably around mid August I would think.
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
phillip

Post by phillip »

dont panic still awaiting my manchester tickets i am told you get them about 10 days before the concert!
I have been a Leonard Cohen fan for 28 years feel free to email me if you wish to keep in touch!
A.Sukitu

Post by A.Sukitu »

02 ticket 15 Sept arrived, so must be en route ...
(awaiting others).
"You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. ... You gave the injury a tongue to heal itself."
Leonard Cohen in Book of Mercy (1984) Ch. 19.
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

My Brighton tix for 28 August not arrived yet.....
slapperoonie

Post by slapperoonie »

Nothing as yet for Manchester. Might start thinking about panicking in another week...
Liverpool 2009 / Manchester 2013
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

No need for panic folks. There is still plenty of time for anyone in the UK to receive their tickets, even for the August shows.

It occurred to me that the O2 is the only venue for which AXS is the primary ticket seller. For the other venues e.g. Birmingham LG Arena, there is a separate box office for the venue. That box office/ ticket service (The Ticket Factory in the case of Birmingham) has to issue the tickets for our seats to AXS who will in turn send the tickets on to us. That obviously requires a little more lead time but I would think we could expect to start receiving the tickets for the August shows within the next week or so.

Anyone outside the UK who is worried about non delivery of tickets might be well advised to get in touch with the ticket sellers to try and change their order to venue collection.

Wendy
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Anyone outside the UK who is worried about non delivery of tickets might be well advised to get in touch with the ticket sellers to try and change their order to venue collection.

Wendy
I have contacted AXS several times to change my delivery for Birmingham, but they have told me over and over again that the delivery option chosen at the time of booking cannot be changed. I can't even get my tickets delivered to a UK address, which is pretty annoying as I leave Texas next week. However, they did say the following: "If you do not receive your tickets before your travels, contact AXS on 08448 24 48 24 & we can arrange for you to collect at the box office on the evening of the event." I'm not 100% happy with this arrangement as it means my tickets will still be sent to my USA address, but it appears that I have no choice (just hope our mail guy isn't a Leonard Cohen fan!) So yes, Wendy, a good idea to ask for venue collection if you're outside the UK.

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

I think the very late dispatch of tickets bought months before is a peculiarly British phenomenon.
I get the rationale - just about- but it can be stressful .More than once tickets have arrived just days before the event .
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
TheWrongMan

Post by TheWrongMan »

I'm still waiting for my 15th Sept. O2 e-tickets email. Is anyone else still waiting for email tickets?
1993:London RAH 2008:London O2 x 2, London RAH, Brighton 2009:Weybridge, Liverpool, Barcelona 2010: Lille 2012:Wembly 2013:London O2
duffieldbish

Post by duffieldbish »

I haven't got my e-ticket for the O2 yet - or, indeed, tickets for Brighton on 28th August.

Jane DB
Vicomte

Post by Vicomte »

I guess most people (?) would have had email confirmation of their ticket purchase, in which case there is a link to the AXS site and then click FAQ. All is revealed on that page.

From the AXS support page.
How can I check the status of my tickets to see if they have been shipped?

Tickets are usually dispatched by post no later than 10 days before the event.

Tickets by email will usually be sent a lot quicker than this and should be received 14 days before the event at the latest.

There may be some cases where you’ll receive tickets later than these guidelines – where we are waiting on the ticket stock from the venues that we sell for. On occasions when they arrive with us within a week of the event, we can arrange for your tickets to be collected from the venue box office.

If you haven’t had your tickets in the above time frame, please get in touch with our Contact Centre Team at supportUK@AXS.com.

If however it is within two days of the event and you’re still waiting, please call us on 08448 24 48 24.
I guess it all started for me sometime around Christmas 1967 and now, goodness me, it's.........2018 and over fifty years later.
No one ever listens to me. I might as well be a Leonard Cohen record.
Neil from The Young Ones
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

TheWrongMan wrote:I'm still waiting for my 15th Sept. O2 e-tickets email. Is anyone else still waiting for email tickets?
I contacted AXS by email (supportUK@AXS.com) and they sent my O2 e-tickets immediately.

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

Got this email today from AXS

Dear Customer,

We hope that you’re looking forward to the upcoming performance of Leonard Cohen at the Brighton Centre on the 28 August.

Unfortunately we have experienced some delay with the ticket stock being delivered to us from this venue, which has had a knock-on effect with the delivery time that we try to meet. Please be assured that your booking is valid and safe and we are doing everything we can to deliver your tickets ahead of the event.

We will notify you by email on Friday with a further update.

Please accept our apologies for this delay and any inconvenience it may cause.

Kind regards

AXS Fulfilment Team
jilly t

Post by jilly t »

My friends who bought their tickets for manchester only last month received e mail on Friday and tickets on Saturday.
Frankfurt 1970, Isle of Wight 1970, Manchester Free Trade Hall1976, Manchester Opera House 2008 ,Manchester Arena 2008, Birmingham 2008 ,Liverpool 2009, Manchester and Leeds 2013.

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”