leeds concert meetup

A new, growing section for more exciting news
Zimmy66

Re: leeds concert meetup

Post by Zimmy66 »

suerussell wrote:What a great weekend!
Fabulous show and great company before and after.

The forum has been great not just for getting great tickets but also bringing such a lovely bunch of people together!

Thanks Jarrko!
Couldn't agree more Sue. Had agreat time. Feeling a bit jaded today mind you. ;-)

Robert
To live outside the law you must be honest
Zimmy66

Post by Zimmy66 »

stan wrote:Can i just say a big thank you to all last nigh, the concert was brilliant but the people we met for a drink and a chat before the show realy made it a nice day for me and my son Philip. :D
Had a smashing time Stan. Great to meet you & Philip

Robert
To live outside the law you must be honest
stackridge

Post by stackridge »

Doug and Olga here from sunny Scunny. Nice to meet you all yesterday, special thanks to Sue for organising the function room at Whitelocks, much appreciated. Just got back home, great gig, good friends, brilliant stuff. Keep on rockin' in the free world !!
Suz

Post by Suz »

Hi Sorry I couldn't make it to the meet up before the show as I was waiting for my friend to arrive from Stafford and it got too late unfortunately. Wasn't Leonard amazing though as usual! A fantastic evening of music - absolutely beautiful and I thought the new arena was a lovely venue. But what I wouldn't give to see him in an intimate setting!!! :D
Purple Princess

Post by Purple Princess »

Hi from me and Joanne too. was lovely to meet you all pre the fantastic concert! Sorry we missed some of you at whitelocks later on - when we got there just stan and Philip there so we had a nice chat with them and showed them the way back to the hotel!

Thanks to sue for organising the function room so we could eat! ;-)

Hopefully meet you all again some day. ;-)
Manchester 1979; Birmingham 1985; London x 2 1988; London 1993; Edinburgh Castle, London 2008 Ramat Gan and Las Vegas 2009Sligo 2010Las Vegas Dec. 2010
Verona September 2012; Leeds sept 2013
suerussell

Post by suerussell »

Robert, am not surprised you feel a bit jaded! We had a long day filled with excitement and emotion, it was a wonderful concert.

Was great to be able to share such a great experience with you and all the rest of the group.

Leonard is the gift that keeps on giving isn't he! 8)
stan

Post by stan »

I will second that Sue. 8)
liverpool, Manchester,Leeds.
stan

Post by stan »

Hi, can all that are going to the irish convention please keep in touch. oops!! and those that are not going. 8)
liverpool, Manchester,Leeds.
suerussell

Post by suerussell »

Ahh Stan can't make the Irish convention :cry: have a son getting married then. Think it's Dublin now not Cork?

Let's hope there is another tour after the well deserved break next year, Leonard looks younger than ever I think!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”