Merchandising 2013

A new, growing section for more exciting news
maroo

Merchandising 2013

Post by maroo »

Hi everybody,
I will go to the Dublin concert in September, can someone that have been to some gigs tell us something about the actual Merchandising.
There is something special!? There is some new version of the Leonard Ring!? And in case if you remember the price!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

Piero
Dublin 14/15th September 2012
Rodin

Re: Merchandising 2013

Post by Rodin »

I believe there are Leonard Cohen Gonks to hang in your car. Also LC branded marigolds for the ladies when they are cleaning the house.
Misunderstood
anny

Post by anny »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure the L.C.marigolds were for men (they were blue)
johnos

Post by johnos »

Hi Piero, was at the 02 last night, concert tix were great value and well worth the money, I though the merchandise was a bit pricey, programme which looks identical to last years Stg 15, T shirts 25, tote bag 15.
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

Piero, now we have all the answers, thanks to Mandy MacLeod and Allan a.k.a. DrHGuy:
http://drhguy.com/2013/06/21/scoping-ou ... n-concert/
maroo

Post by maroo »

Rodin wrote:I believe there are Leonard Cohen Gonks to hang in your car. Also LC branded marigolds for the ladies when they are cleaning the house.
ahiohoiahio!!!
nono!!! I was a Merchandising person before!!!
Honestly in the last few years I haven't bought any Merchandising on the gigs because I think that everything there is really overpriced.
Not only for Leonard Cohen concert but for all the concert.
I think that should be the opposite, if you go to a gig, and you have paid lot of money for that, you should find the T-shirt and other remind cheap!!
Anyway, I will see if buy something (silver Ring ;-) in Dublin! depends of my finance!!

Golding, thank for the link, and thanks to whom took the pictures!
gisi

Post by gisi »

I bought the ring yesterday in Oberhausen. It´s 65€, not cheap, but at least it´s meant to be sterling silver. I think I will wear it more often than a t-shirt, so it was ok for me.
Munich May 1988, Oberhausen November 2008, Cologne July 2009, Dortmund September2010, Mönchengladbach September2012 Oberhausen June 2013, Amsterdam September 2013
samsara

Post by samsara »

Is there any way to exchange a t shirt bought at a concert for one of another size? I fell in love with the new women's t shirt with the same artwork as the Book of Longing and purchased it for £25 at the Brighton Centre. It is a Small, and although that is my usual size in everything, it does not come near to fitting. My daughter takes an extra small size t shirt but sadly it does not even fit her. I phoned the official merchandise shop but it does not have that particular shirt and could not offer a refund. Is there any way to contact the merchandiser? I would be very grateful for any help as this was a lot of money to spend on something I cannot now use.
evie

Post by evie »

Samsara I have exactly the same problem as I bought the same beautiful Tshirt which will never fit me however much weight I lose :-(
I heard of a man who says words so beautifully that if he only speaks their name women give themselves to him.

Manchester 1972; London O2 2008; Bournemouth 2008; Manchester 2008; Dublin 2012; Bournemouth 2013; Brighton 2013
maroo

Post by maroo »

By the way, I was looking for the united heart ring yesterday, and it was not there!!!
At least not in the merchandize on the ground floor of the O2, Dublin!!!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”