PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

A new, growing section for more exciting news
awaythelads

Re: PRESALE TO THE UK SHOWS

Post by awaythelads »

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Front row, Birmingham!!! 30 mins from my house. Best tickets yet!
Jarkko - thanks a million for all your efforts.
greyfeathers

Post by greyfeathers »

Thank you for this, Jarkko, and anyone else who helped to arrange it
Tim Dale

Post by Tim Dale »

Thanks Jarkko. Purchased tickets for Bournemouth, Brighton and London O2. All went very smoothly.
impenstein

Post by impenstein »

impenstein wrote:
impenstein wrote:This isnt working for me! it just keeps saying that it cant find any tickets based on my selection, whatever i put! surely they cant have all gone already!

Tom

***Try the "Best seats available" option / Jarkko***
Thanks Jarkko. Believe me Im trying every option!! its still not working! is it only me?

***No other problems reported here or by email. Which concert? / Jarkko***
bournemouth, but i tried other ones as an experiment and im getting the same problem. i guess it must just be me!

Tom

***I tested Bornemouth and it works ok. / Jarkko***
anneeshipley

Post by anneeshipley »

Thanks great pre sale---front row Leeds :D
duffieldbish

Post by duffieldbish »

Wanted 1 seat for Brighton but ended up getting 3 separate single tickets as I realised belatedly that it wasn't actually offering me the best seat avaiable. Think I would have got a better seat if I had searched for 2 together. Best seat I have is front row, seat 10. Will I be able to see Leonard from there?
Franjel

Post by Franjel »

Thanks Jarkko & AEG, that was such an easy process, and the 10 minutes heads up was really useful so I could make a decision, though still an impulsive decision to go to the London Concert. Okay so a few months of bringing my lunch to work everyday, absolutely no treats or any other spending should bring the credit card back from orbit. But what a great way to spend money, to spend on life's rich and sublime experiences rather than THINGS.
Regards
Franjel
I'd love...."to speak with Leonard, he's a sportsman and a shepherd,.... I love that... "lazy Bastard living in a suit"
riikkag

Post by riikkag »

Thank you Jarkko! That sure got my adrenaline running but I ended up with excellent seats, so it's all good. :D Great site too, everything went smoothly.
mferguson

Post by mferguson »

Yes, I wish Glasgow had been included too, but a trip to Manchester (Block B Row C) will do just fine. Like so many others on the forum I've been watching, waiting and hoping for such a long time. I'm happy now. I would like to add my thanks to Jarkko (I reckon there must be more than 24 hours in a Finnish day!) and everyone else who arranged this presale. And yes, the process was easy - I think I was done by about 9.05.
M
Conny

Post by Conny »

Thanks to Jarkko (foremost hero!) and all the lovely people who made this presale possible :)
No technical problems, what a day!

Looking forward to meeting you in Manchester and London!

Happy regards
Conny
1976&79: Frankfurt| 2008: Lörrach/Berlin/Frankf./Hamburg/Oberhausen| 2009: Cologne/Berlin/Colmar/Barcelona/Vegas/S.José| 2010: Salzburg/Berlin/Wiesbaden/Strasbourg/Marseille/Hannover/Dortmund/Stuttgart/Warsaw/Vegas
2012: Gent/Amsterdam/Berlin/London/Dublin/Verona/Toulon/Paris/Barcelona/Madrid
2013: Paris/Antwerp/Mannheim/Brussels/Rome/Lucca/Berlin/Lodz/Prague/Vienna/Pula/Odense/Manchester/Leeds/London/Rotterdam/Amsterdam
maroo

Post by maroo »

Happy for the UK friend that will have an other (or more) concert to enjoy!!!

Cheers
Piero
Dublin 14/15th September 2012
miss_p

Post by miss_p »

I have so many Leonard Cohen tickets I'm expecting a call from AmEx any second asking if I lost my card! Including front row for O2, Brighton and Manchester. Thank you.

My best gigs ever were the Albert Hall and Paris last year. Worst gig ever is the gig that shall remain nameless where the rain was biblical and I left half way through because even the band had scarves and raincoats on!

Very excited about these gigs and Dublin.

Thank you for making it possible.

Px
chrissie01

Post by chrissie01 »

Many thanks to all involved in getting this news to me..I just got tickets for Brighton row 3...local, and easy...a bit of a bonus to say the least! x
And you want to travel with him
And you want to travel blind
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind
da2008

Post by da2008 »

Well, Jarkko, you've done it again. Thank you ever so much for helping organize these presales. With warmest wishes, da
Poolie

Post by Poolie »

Leeds Arena Block c Row A - the best seats available on Presale and a very simple, straightforward transaction, even for someone computer illiterate like me.Thank you, Jarkko. A Leonard Cohen concert and no planes involved!
Delighted for the Irish fans and the two-way love affair - Leonard will be able to repeat,"... and now you can't get rid of me," but I feel for his loyal fans in Scotland.
Thanks again, Jarkko. You've advised us throughout to be patient, but the one who has had to be most patient is you, dealing with our frustrations with dignity and class.
Why do Australians call us whingeing Poms?
I haven't been this happy since the end of World War 2!

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”