PULA, CROATIA (Aug 2) show + MEET-UP Aug 1-3

A new, growing section for more exciting news
harald

Re: PULA, CROATIA (Aug 2), PRESALE NOW!

Post by harald »

tomsakic wrote: Aug 1-3 is planned for meet-up in Pula (dinner, beach, sight seeing, maybe trip to national park Brijuni with Tito's villa, etc.)
Dear Tom
please count us in for the meetup: Regina and Harald from Munich
Thank you, best
Harald

EDIT: Thursday 1st yes, Friday 2nd yes, Saturday 3rd only until lunch
Last edited by harald on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1979 Kassel / 1980 Munich / 2008 Munich, Hamburg / 2009 Cologne, Antwerp, Lisbon, Budapest, Barcelona / 2010 Salzburg, Florence, Marseille, Stuttgart, Bratislava / 2012 Ghent, Berlin, Verona, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon / 2013 Paris, Mannheim, Rome, Prague, Pula, Zuerich, Amsterdam
2011 Haiger / 2014 Dublin / 2015 Hydra, Viladrau / 2016 Amsterdam / 2017 Hydra, Balaton / 2019 Yorkshire
basecamp

Post by basecamp »

Such a beautiful place,Tom! We are looking forward to seeing you there! Please count us in for the meetup!
- Hans
Berlin 90ies /2008: Amsterdam/Berlin/Hamburg/ London RAH /2009: Berlin/Barcelona 2010: Odense/Berlin/Ghent(3x)/Wiesbaden/Strasbourg/Marseilles/Hannover/Las Vegas(2x),2012: Ghent(5x)/Amsterdam(2x)/Berlin/London/Verona/Toulon/Paris(2x)/Barcelona
2013: Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Stunning photos, Tom. No wonder this area is a favorite with tourists! Please count me in for any meetup plans.

Diana

edit: I arrive early morning from London on the 1st, and do not depart until the afternoon of the 4th.
Last edited by ladydi on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

All right then... if everyone's going to Pula...

I've decided to try and go as well and bought a ticket this morning.

I'm not sure yet I'll be able to go (work,... :oops: ) and I've booked refundable flights and hotel, unfortunately, I don't think I'll know before June whether they (work... :oops: ) will let me go or not so I don't dare register for any meet up yet, although I'd like to attend any meet up organised on Friday and Saturday...
dear busy organisers, please feel free to count me in or not :roll:
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
lcbird

Post by lcbird »

... me and my wife will be in Pula Friday and Saturday.. count us in for this dates.

Peter
2009 : Venezia
2010 : Ljubljana
2012 : Ghent
2013 : Pula
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Presale to Pula has now closed although it was supposed to continue to 10 am on Friday. Perhaps they had already sold the whole quota reserved for us. Anyway, the public sale opens at 10 am cet so make sure you are online at that moment if you missed the presale.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
rike

Post by rike »

Do I remember correctly that it was you (tomsakic -- the provider of the gorgeous photos of Pula and Istrija) who originally suggested this venue -- way back when? Good things come to those who wait. Thank you and congratulations.
"...A manual for living with defeat..."
BEATRIZ SALLES

Re: PULA, CROATIA (Aug 2), ON SALE NOW!

Post by BEATRIZ SALLES »

Thank you Tom for organising the meet-up.
Count on me for the activities planned for Friday and Saturday.
Ystria looks promising! :)
2008 Paris. 2009 Barcelona. 2010 Marseille. 2012 Ghent. Verona. Barcelona. Lisbon. 2013 Antwerpen, Berlin, Pula.
nenad

Post by nenad »

Last week I sadly convinced myself that it is healthy to go offline occasionally. Woke up to the Pula info in a Serbian (!) newspaper. Anyway, 5th row in the VIP area. Not bad. I'll be back to Arena for the first time since 1975 (when One Of Us Cannot Be Wrong was my favourite). Looking forward to meeting you there, folks.
Nenad
Wimmer

Post by Wimmer »

This is very exciting! Many thanks to Jarkko and Tom. Have my ticket for Pula, Row 3 seat 25. The first concert in Oberhausen, Vienna :razz: and now Pula :o So happy for that, Thank you Mr.Cohen to coming to Vienna.

Dear Tom,please count us in for the meetup, Marina and -faridon.
See you all in Pula.

Marina
Suemerlyn

Post by Suemerlyn »

For some reason, when I got my pre-sale ticket to Pula, this site was taking a little rest and would not let me post.. so belatedly, I have row 3 as well!! Really exctited about it, the photos of Pula and nearby places look amazing, thank you.

Please put me and a friend down for pre-meets etc.
jasmina/r

Post by jasmina/r »

I want to say :roll: - dear Tom, please count us in for the meetup!

Jasmina and Vesna ;-)
lcbird

Post by lcbird »

... tickets arrived!!! :)
2009 : Venezia
2010 : Ljubljana
2012 : Ghent
2013 : Pula
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

tomsakic wrote:I guess we will have the list of who is coming and some kind of schedule in few days or a week.
Tom, we are still waiting for a kind of schedule!
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Roman...I believe Jarkko is always suggesting patience. As Tom is a brilliant protege of Jarkko (well, I think far more than a protege 8) )...perhaps we should allow Tom the time to arrange things. o'mgosh...just realized it's just over three months away! :shock:

Return to “THE SUMMER 2013 TOUR IN EUROPE”