Any concerts in august?

The Dublin Event - before and after
From_Russia_with_love

Any concerts in august?

Post by From_Russia_with_love »

I would like to participate in this happening in Dublin, it would be the first one for me, but I want to know first if I would miss mr Cohen's live appearance next summer, I going to Dublin and he at the same time in Moscow!?
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Any concerts in august?

Post by jarkko »

Don't worry Vladimir. There will be no tour in the summer, so just go ahead and register to Dublin!
We will have a great program, thanks to our Irish organizers, and you will meet lots of fellow Cohenites.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Any concerts in august?

Post by jarkko »

I still get a lot of emails asking about a tour in the fall of 2014.

Many are asking because they have been holding their registration to our Dublin Event, in the hope of getting a tour announcement.
This has been said many times here, but let's repeat it: there will be no tour in 2014.

I told Leonard today about the emails, and he asked me to quote him:
I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THERE WILL BE NO TOURING IN 2014. THAT IS DEFINITE AND WRITTEN IN STONE.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Dublin 2014”