OTTAWA - Scotiabank Place, Dec. 7th

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
jonathon

OTTAWA - Scotiabank Place, Dec. 7th

Post by jonathon »

Thanks Jarkko et al.!!! I scored Front Row Centre seats for the Ottawa Scotiabank Place show in Floor Section CB, Row 1!

It appeared that there were quite a few Front Row seats in the presale inventory this morning for Ottawa. The Diamond VIP Package seats included Section CB, Row 1, Seats 17 to 29 but perhaps the entire rest of the front row was up for grabs in the regularly priced presale ticket inventory. That was impressive and much appreciated!

This might help fans trying to figure out the strange seating configuration and seat numbering for the first row as there are still some front row seats still in the Capitaltickets.ca system:

The first row on the Floor at Scotiabank Place is continuous or continental seating meaning that there are no aisles breaking up the row. For the Leonard Cohen show, the seat numbering for the first row runs from Seat #1 (on the aisle to the hockey boards in front of Section 115) to Seat #48 (on the aisle to the hockey boards in front of Section 107). What is a little confusing is that although there are no aisles in the front row, the row technically consists of three sections:

Floor Section CA, Row 1, Seats 1 to 16 (Stage Left)
Floor Section CB, Row 1, Seats 17 to 32 (Centre Section)
Floor Section CC Row 1, Seats 33 to 48 (Stage Right)

The "C" that precedes the A, B and C in the Section names stands for Continuous or Continental. Seating plans for Scotiabank Place rarely show these sections within the first row and resort to simply using Sections A, B and C. As a result, many fans turn down these seats because they have no idea where these sections are located when they are actually front row seats!

Rows 2 and back on the floor housed in 3 distinct sections (A, B and C) that are divided by aisles and section-unique seat numbering for each 14-seat row. Typically, these seats are numbered from 1 to 14 from right to left when you are facing the stage.

I hope this helps!

Thanks again Jarkko!!!
liquiddemons

Re: OTTAWA - Scotiabank Place, Dec. 7th

Post by liquiddemons »

Thank you, jonathon! I was totally confused by the section that I'm in but I was so excited to be in the first row that I went for it. I see now that I'll be far stage left but I figure it'll still be awesome!
pravdaboy

Re: OTTAWA - Scotiabank Place, Dec. 7th

Post by pravdaboy »

Thanks Jonathon! I got front row seats too....also in the far left. Can't wait!!

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”