Got my tickets!

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
phil_cote

Got my tickets!

Post by phil_cote »

I would like to thank this fan club for the oppurtunity to buy pre-sales tickets. I'm a new member but a long time Cohen fan. I saw him in Quebec city in 2009. Amazing concert. And now I get to see him from the front row!
icecreamtruck

Re: Got my tickets!

Post by icecreamtruck »

Yes. Thank you! I was able to get tickets in section 320 in the first row. The best I can afford right now, but I am very grateful.
Steve Wilcox

Post by Steve Wilcox »

Phil or others,

Do you know how the actual seating is numbered within each section, i.e. 1,2,3 left-to-right or right-to left, etc. at Colisee Pepsi? I can't find a detailed seating plan on the web.
st theresa1

Post by st theresa1 »

Great experience this time of getting my tickets--no problem and they look good although I haven't been to REXALL place for a concert before... :roll: :D Thanks Jarkko for making this possible.
Judith511

Post by Judith511 »

Got my tickets! :D :D :D Thank you Jarkko for all your great efforts and time to help us get great seats!
Waterloo January 30 1975 , Hamilton June 3 2008, Toronto June 9 2008,
Cleveland October 25 2009 ,Toronto December 4th 2012
taxbuster

Post by taxbuster »

Jarkko and Marie M -- you folks are too much!! Thanks for setting this up - I managed to get front row seats in Calgary - I'm sooooo excited!! :D :D :D

I don't kow how or why you're doing what you're doing -- but keep on doing it!! We love you and thank you for helping us with these fantastic opportunities.
phil_cote

Post by phil_cote »

I couldn't find one and I looked everywhere (Expocité website, old concerts, Google...). I'm assuming the full seating chart will be out Saturday once the regular sales starts. The confirmation web page did say center section though.
Steve Wilcox wrote:Phil or others,

Do you know how the actual seating is numbered within each section, i.e. 1,2,3 left-to-right or right-to left, etc. at Colisee Pepsi? I can't find a detailed seating plan on the web.
OldIdeasAreTheBest

Post by OldIdeasAreTheBest »

I must say that European tickets are much more attractive thatn their American counterparts... My Madrid tix look especially nice with "Fila Uno" printed on them-- Thanks Jarkko!

No one treats his fans better than does Leonard...
San Diego, Coachella, San Jose 2009
Oakland 12/6/2010, Las Vegas 12/11/2010
Madrid and Los Angeles 2012
Oakland 2013
jglBB

Post by jglBB »

Easily got my four tickets for Montreal without any problem and without any stress in the reasonable price range I wanted. Thank you Jarkko and Marie M, you do a great job!
Talkingintones

Post by Talkingintones »

Thank you so much for making this possible. I missed the concert in Hamilton in 2008 (!!!!) and have been kicking myself ever since. Yesterday the madness got me and I have tickets for Toronto and London! I am so very excited and grateful. Look forward to meeting everyone at the concerts, we are already family aren't we?
Robin Orfe

Post by Robin Orfe »

I am SO happy for you. I hope I am just as lucky when I try to get my tickets for Leonard's Boston concert.

You sure did give me hope that it could really happen.

I've been a fan for 40 years and if I can get the tickets, this will be my FIRST time seeing Leonard in person.

I'm VERY excited about this.

Robin
bellebottoms

Post by bellebottoms »

Got 4 tix in the $113.50 range... so excited! Okay seats and I will bring my mini binoculars. Does anyone know if there going to be large tv screens there? I was 3rd row in Victoria, BC a couple of years ago, so I decided to go easy on the spending this time around. lol I'm just thrilled to be able to attend the concert. Yes yes yes!
bellebottoms

Post by bellebottoms »

Just a little post script... the tix I got are for the Montreal concert.... It's going to be EPIC! Hope to see you all there!
bonaparte

Post by bonaparte »

Steve Wilcox wrote:Phil or others,

I found a seating plan on the Colisee website. You can scroll through various concerts and click on Leonard Cohen: then you can see where you're sitting. Thanks to the presale, I'm in row A, which looks terrific. It's section G, which may (or may not) be g for gauche: i.e. the left side of the 3 blocks of row A. But all 3 look great to me.
phil_cote

Post by phil_cote »

bonaparte wrote: I found a seating plan on the Colisee website. You can scroll through various concerts and click on Leonard Cohen: then you can see where you're sitting. Thanks to the presale, I'm in row A, which looks terrific. It's section G, which may (or may not) be g for gauche: i.e. the left side of the 3 blocks of row A. But all 3 look great to me.
Would you have the link, when I go here I don't see a chart:

http://www.expocite.com/index.php/en/at ... cohen.html

Also, I believe you're right G is for gauche. If you go to this link there's a section drop down menu at the bottom which say's G=Gauche, C=Centre, D=Droite.

http://www.billetech.com/event/LEONARD- ... ts/COH0212

Edit: I just checked my confirmation web page that I printed and it says Parterre-Centre and my confirmation e-mail say's section C.

I'm just wondering how many seats there are per section.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”