CONCERTS IN US/CANADA, TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Everything about the North American leg of the World Tour!
coolfadda

Re: CONCERTS IN US/CANADA, TICKET & PRESALE INFO

Post by coolfadda »

Yikes.... just looked at wang theatre to see listing for December... listing ticket prices at between $75 and ... wait for it.... $253.75 . Grand total of $500 for a pair of tickets (rough guess thats the price of the tickets I'll be hoping to get!). :shock:
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Complementing the Welcome Back to Canada by Leslie, Marie N. and Sheila at viewtopic.php?f=70&t=31991&start=30#p305361,
we also enthusiastically thank Leonard and the troupe for their concerts in the USA.

Diana Dahart, Marie Mazur & Arlene

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

--
Last edited by scocoh on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pansons

Canadian Tour Dates

Post by pansons »

I am very disappointed there is no date for Winnipeg. Last time Leonard Cohen was here I'm sure it was close to a sell-out.
st theresa1

Re: Canadian Tour Dates

Post by st theresa1 »

That surprised me too--but you never know--there could still be more bookings.
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

scocoh wrote: Haha Arlene love it-- three of my lovely-lady-friends. I am pretty sure I was the one behind your camera for that shot!! :D
Yes you were the one, Scott who snapped the photo. It was great meeting you in Oakland, after the Hawaii disappointment for several of us.
Mmmm...then again it might have been Wendy (mabeanie) who took the photo. So to be fair, here are both of you snapped by me. :D

I hope to see you both again somewhere on the 2012 (2013?) Old Ideas World Tour.

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

--
Last edited by scocoh on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
victhpooh

Post by victhpooh »

Where will the link be, under the tour area or somewhere else? Also, about what time? I didn't buy tickets for the European tour...last time was NYC and a diffent plan

Thanks
there is a crack in everything........that's how the light gets in............
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Where will the link be, under the tour area or somewhere else? Also, about what time? I didn't buy tickets for the European tour...last time was NYC and a diffent plan
The link to presales will be here:

viewforum.php?f=70

Look in the announcement section to find the thread for your presale, i.e. PRESALE TO CHICAGO. You must be signed on to the Forum to see presale threads.

All presales begin at 10 am local time. Local time means 10am at the venue. If you are going to Boston that is 10 am EDT. If you are going to Los Angeles that is 10am PDT.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
cassious

Post by cassious »

(LOL, I think this is my first post on here. I just tend to lurk a lot, haha!)

Just curious, how fast do pre-sales typically sell out?

I am so excited! Hoping to attend in not only Calgary but Edmonton as well :D
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

coolfadda wrote:Yikes.... just looked at wang theatre to see listing for December... listing ticket prices at between $75 and ... wait for it.... $253.75 . Grand total of $500 for a pair of tickets (rough guess thats the price of the tickets I'll be hoping to get!). :shock:
$254 (or thereabouts) was the "standard" price for a top price ticket (no VIP or anything) in the US for both the 2009 and 2010 tour dates. Could be worse - I remember Van Morrison played the Beacon a few weeks after Leonard and top ticket price for Van was $450.

Wendy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

bridger15 wrote:...then again it might have been Wendy (mabeanie) who took the photo.

I hope to see you both again somewhere on the 2012 (2013?) Old Ideas World Tour.

---Arlene
I took the photo Arlene & Scott. As a mere Brit, I had no place holding the banner!

I do hope we get the chance to enjoy some time on the road together again in 2012 (or 2013).

Wendy
Video

Post by Video »

jarkko and other Forum members,

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I'm debating between Chicago and Detroit. If a few of my friends can go... its Chicago, if not, it's my wife and myself and it's Detroit. Maybe both :D .Thanks again.

Video
kje

Post by kje »

What!!??
No Atlanta date??

This always-a-Montrealer's heart is bereft.
coolfadda

Post by coolfadda »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
coolfadda wrote:Yikes.... just looked at wang theatre to see listing for December... listing ticket prices at between $75 and ... wait for it.... $253.75 . Grand total of $500 for a pair of tickets (rough guess thats the price of the tickets I'll be hoping to get!). :shock:
$254 (or thereabouts) was the "standard" price for a top price ticket (no VIP or anything) in the US for both the 2009 and 2010 tour dates. Could be worse - I remember Van Morrison played the Beacon a few weeks after Leonard and top ticket price for Van was $450.

Wendy
You know,now I've slept on it, it doesn't seem so bad. I won't have any accomodation costs or much food costs so works out the same as the Verona one in the end!! Fingers crossed for good seats and hope to bump in to some of you. :D

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / USA and Canada”