More new bootlegs

Recollections from Leonard Cohen's pre-2008 tours, YouTube clips
jarkko
Site Admin

More new bootlegs

Post by jarkko »

Leonard Cohen
Vienna 1970
3LP vinyl: Live at Konzerthaus, Vienna, Austria, May 9, 1972.

Tracks:
Side A: Bird on the Wire - So Long, Marianne - You Know Who I Am - Dead Song (Poem)
Side B: Lady Midnight - One of Us Cannot Be Wrong - The Stranger Song - Joan of Arc
Side C: Tonight Will Be Fine - The Partisan - Sisters of Mercy
Side D: Diamonds in the Mine - Story of Isaac - Famous Blue Raincoat
Side E: Sing Another Song, Boys - Travel (Poem) - Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye - Suzanne
Side F: Please Don't Pass Me By

Released by Mar Del Plata Records, Argentina, 2020, Cat # 0012

Thanks to Matthew S Joffe for the info
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: More new bootlegs

Post by jarkko »

Leonard Cohen
Frankfurt '74
3LP vinyl: Live at Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt am Main, (West) Germany, October 6, 1974.

Tracks:

Side A: 1) Bird on the Wire - 2) So Long, Marianne - 3) Love Calls You by Your Name - 4) Who by Fire
Side B: 5) One of Us Cannot Be Wrong - 6) There Is a War - 7) Joan of Arc - 8) Why Don't You Try - 9) Lady Midnight
Side C: 10) Hey That's No Way to Say Goodbye - 11) Diamonds in the Mine - 12) Chelsea Hotel #2 - 13) The Stranger Song - 14) A Singer Must Die
Side D: 15) You Know Who I Am - 16) The Partisan - 17) Story of Isaac - 18) Famous Blue Raincoat - 19) I Tried to Leave You
Side E: 20) Sisters of Mercy - 21) Lover Lover Lover - 22) Take This Longing - 23) Tonight Will Be Fine
Side F: 24) Suzanne - 25) The Butcher - 26) Seems So Long Ago, Nancy - 27) Passing Through - 28) Bird on the Wire (2)

Released by Mar Del Plata Records, Argentina, 2020, Cat # 0015

Thanks to Matthew S Joffe for the information
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Leonard Cohen and Anjani Thomas
March 31, Warsaw 2007
2LP vinyl: Live in Radio Trojka's 45th anniversary concert, Warsaw, Poland, March 2007
(Blue Alert promotional tour)

Tracks:

Side A: 1. Leonard Cohen's opening words - 2. Blue Alert - 3. The Golden Gate
Side B: 4. Half the Perfect World - 5. Innermost Door - 6. No One After You
Side C: 7. Never Got to Love You - 8. Thanks for the Dance
Side D: 9. Whither Thou Goest - 10. Nightingale

Songs 7 and 9 were duets with Leonard, all other songs performed by Anjani

Released by Mar Del Plata Records, Argentina, 2020, Cat # 0162

jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Leonard Cohen
Birmingham 2013
Vol 1, 2, 3
3 x 2LP vinyl: Live at The Arena, Birmingham, UK, September 8, 2013

Tracks:

Volume 1:

Side A: Dance Me to the End of Love - The Future
Side B: Bird on a Wire - Everybody Knows
Side C: Who By Fire - The Gipsy's Wife
Side D: The Darkness - Amen - Come Healing

Volume 2:

Side E: Lover Lover Lover (+band intro) - Tower of Song
Side F: Suzanne - Chelsea Hotel - Waiting for the Miracle
Side G: Anyhow - The Partisan - In My Secret Life
Side H: Alexandra Leaving (Sharon Robinson) - I'm Your Man - A Thousand Kisses Deep (poem)

Volume 3:

Side I: Hallelujah - Take this Waltz
Side J: So Long Marianne - Going Home - First We Take Manhattan
Side K: Famous Blue Raincoat - If It Be Your Will (Webb Sisters) - Closing Time
Side L: I Tried to Leave You

Released by Mar Del Plata Records, Argentina, 2019, Cat # 070-072

andola

Post by andola »

Hi Jarkko. I´m very interested in buying these bootlegs. But I cannot find the record company on internet. Do you know where to buy them from one company or do I have to look around E-bay etc ?

Regards,
Anders (Malmo, Sweden)
andola

Post by andola »

About these bootlegs from Mar del Plats Records: how were they made ? With professional recording equipment or by one guy standing among the crowd holding a microphone in the air ? It seems that almost all the concerts have been recorded ONLY by this record company. Has anyone on this forum bought these records at 60 USD per record ? Very expensive.

/Anders
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

andola wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:36 pm About these bootlegs from Mar del Plats Records: how were they made ? With professional recording equipment or by one guy standing among the crowd holding a microphone in the air ? It seems that almost all the concerts have been recorded ONLY by this record company. Has anyone on this forum bought these records at 60 USD per record ? Very expensive.

/Anders
I'm wondering if this is my audience recording of the show, which Raincoat1 uploaded to Dime. I can't see Anthem on the track listing. You can always tell my recordings because Anthem fades out as I habitually made an early dash for an interval comfort break. This was not true for all of Raincoat1's recordings of course but he didn't go to the Birmingham show.

Wendy

Return to “Live performances & YouTube clips”