Thanks For The Memories

The New York Event - before and after!
Midnight

Thanks For The Memories

Post by Midnight »

I was wondering if there were going to be any more first-person reports on the NYC event. I enjoyed Lizzytysh's descriptive accounts but would like to hear other impressions too. Throw some scraps to those of us who could not attend.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Boy, do I ever agree with you on that, Midnight! C'mon, folks ~ I know some of you went to and wrote regarding Hydra! I would also really like to read about the impressions of those from other countries who have never visited, or even previously visited, New York! I know that I have some, and I've been there before ~ just never quite like this 8) ! However, I think that that's one of the wonderful realities of New York, that each trip there will, in fact, necessarily be different 8) .

~ Lizzy
Byron
Location: Mad House, Eating Tablets, Cereals, Jam, Marmalade and HONEY, with Albert

Post by Byron »

I'll try and persuade Her Royal Purriness to jot down a line or two, when she returns from the Isle of Crete. (if she returns from the isle of crete? :( :wink: )
"Bipolar is a roller-coaster ride without a seat belt. One day you're flying with the fireworks; for the next month you're being scraped off the trolley" I said that.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Good.
tom.d.stiller

Post by tom.d.stiller »

Byron wrote:I'll try and persuade Her Royal Purriness to jot down a line or two, when she returns from the Isle of Crete. (if she returns from the isle of crete? :( :wink: )
Did She return from the Isle of Crete?

Did She look favourably on your attempt at persuasion?

Where are the lines #1 and possibly #2?

eager cheers
tom
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Another section caught up ~ and, Margaret? erhmmm, John? Better get those words down before they escape you altogether. We're still ready and willing to read!
margaret

Post by margaret »

Sorry everyone,

I've been working too hard to write much lately, it's about all I can do to read other posts from time to time! Did I really go to Crete last year? The memory is growing dim :?
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I don't know about Crete, but I can vouch for your having been in New York ~ and that's [ahem] what we're waiting to hear about :D .

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in New York 2004”