calling margaret/lizzytysh/evelyn/anne

The New York Event - before and after!
liverpoolken

calling margaret/lizzytysh/evelyn/anne

Post by liverpoolken »

It looks like you guys are up for the Modigiani over the weekend.

Howsabout forming a little group and taking ourselves over there together.

I arrive at Columbia University on the Tuesday and looking at the event programe there seems to be plenty of 'free' time on the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons to indulge ourselves.

Looking at the map, and if you are staying at Columbia, the Jewish
Museum is a pleasant walk from the campus through Central Park to 5th. Avenue.

If this sounds like a good idea let me know and we could hopefully make some arrangements.

Of course it goes without saying if anybody else is interested they are more than welcome.

Did you get that Leonard!!!

BTW I beleive that the cafe in the museum, Cafe Weissman, serves some of the best contemporary kosher food in town.

Then what does a goy like me know?

Ta Ken
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

WoW, Ken.....looks like you're getting there in puhlennnty of time! I arrive Thursday, midday....and Margaret will be arriving Thursday afternoon sometime [hopefully in time to help at the Registration tables]. However, I'm committed to the Registration tables from 3:00 to 5:30. The cruise embarks at 6:15. So, Thursday is out for me [and likely Margaret]. However, Friday [well, Friday, I'm committed from 12 to 4 to the Reg tables, and then again from 5:30 to [?]. So, Friday afternoon is out for me. However, how about Friday morning until midday. I suppose the museum doesn't open until 10:00 though, right? I guess 1.5 hours would be cutting it short. I think Saturday is pretty much filled with Cohen activities. How about Sunday afternoon? I still need to check the Events schedule for that, too. Or, Monday afternoon? When do you fly back? I'm definitely up for a gathering for going over there. A walk through Central Park sounds wonderful :D .

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in New York 2004”