HOP FARM SHOWS TO WEMBLEY ARENA

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
jackiet

Re: URGENT: HOP FARM SHOWS TO WEMBLEY ARENA

Post by jackiet »

I've no idea what Eventim are up to, have now received a duplicate e-mail from them!, the first was sent at 11.46 and the second at 12.12
Good luck to all still waiting for their e-mails, I do hope you get decent tickets.

Jackie
Yiannis

Post by Yiannis »

It seems that I ended up with extra tickets for Sunday. If anyone is interested please let me know! The tickets are for the 10th row!
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Has anyone received an e-mail with a code for Sunday yet? Just wondering if they've started to send them out yet.

Wendy
TheWrongMan

Post by TheWrongMan »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Has anyone received an e-mail with a code for Sunday yet? Just wondering if they've started to send them out yet.

Wendy
Hi Wendy,

I've just received an email for Sunday.
1993:London RAH 2008:London O2 x 2, London RAH, Brighton 2009:Weybridge, Liverpool, Barcelona 2010: Lille 2012:Wembly 2013:London O2
LHHUNTER

Post by LHHUNTER »

Hi, anyone got the e-mail for row 5 yet?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I seem to have done nothing today apart from check e-mails, telephone Eventim and panic, not necessarily in order.

They just sent me an e-mail with a code for 9 Sept. A code which the Eventim website says is invalid. I give up.

Wendy
imyourwoman

Post by imyourwoman »

was anyone given the option to print their tickets when rebooking? Thanks
spottsue

Post by spottsue »

I had Row 4 centre stage tickets for Hop Farm. I didn't receive an email saying 'like for like' Does anyone r3eckon I shall be receiving more information saying this will happen , or do I just join in the free-for-all of what dregs are left?
LHHUNTER

Post by LHHUNTER »

Given all this hassle we're having I think LC should call Dino and insist he join the band just for the Wembly shows ;-)
Emz_123

Post by Emz_123 »

spottsue wrote:I had Row 4 centre stage tickets for Hop Farm. I didn't receive an email saying 'like for like' Does anyone r3eckon I shall be receiving more information saying this will happen , or do I just join in the free-for-all of what dregs are left?
I had similar tickets, for the sunday show. I jumped the gun a bit earlier (read as panicked) and booked row 9 at wembley. I've now received 2 emails from eventim, with 2 different links. One of which gave me a3 row 4 and another block b row 2?! Yet to decide whether i can afford to rebook tickets a few rows further forward or stick with row 9 tickets, which are still pretty fabulous. No doubt by the time i've decided they'll have gone anyway.
So I guess i'm saying the choice is yours, but if you booked through eventim I would have faith in them sending you an email if my experience is anything to go by!
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

spottsue wrote:I had Row 4 centre stage tickets for Hop Farm. I didn't receive an email saying 'like for like' Does anyone r3eckon I shall be receiving more information saying this will happen , or do I just join in the free-for-all of what dregs are left?
You should have had an e-mail by now. I would give Eventim a call on 0844 376 0021. They're a bit more helpful now they have some information themselves.

Wendy
honeyrose

Post by honeyrose »

My email arrived. You go onto the Eventim site, select the Leonard Cohen option and press send and it brings you up to the main ticket selection site.
I just booked two tix in the middle of block A3, two rows in front of my previous booking at HF :D .
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

There is now a general email going out to those who bought tickets for the Hop Farm, with a link to buy new tickets for Wembley (you will have the original ticket cost refunded).

*edit - email removed*
Last edited by somewhat_nifty on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
spottsue

Post by spottsue »

Well my, oh my! For a short window of time, a swathe of block A tickets became available after my last posting. I managed to get 2 x Row 6, centre stage - only 2 rows back from the original Hop Farm tickets. Not sure how far back I would have been happy to go for. I'm just SO GLAD that last night I was too tired to sort out and pay for transport and accommodation for Hop Farm - how many other fans have lost out loads of money by doing this?
Thankfully, Wembley IS a better option for me, but I can't believe how 'on the ball' I've had to be today and BE IN A POSITION to sit for 2 hrs online sorting it all out. Sucks to the organisers.

MANY THANKS to Forum Members for being 'in the know' and happy to pass on information. Will see some of you there : Don't turn on the light, you can read their address by the moon.

Sue
StBruno

Post by StBruno »

My email came through for Sunday with a simple link and code to enter on the booking form. I should have waited, as it was a considerably improved seat on my Hop Farm one and the Wembley ticket I bought in the general presale in a panic.

A familiar moral: 'be patient'
B
...like one who believes

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”