HOP FARM SHOWS TO WEMBLEY ARENA

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Yiannis

Re: URGENT: HOP FARM SHOWS TO WEMBLEY ARENA

Post by Yiannis »

and no they are not refunding the £10 for DHL even though they will not be sending them
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
spottsue

Post by spottsue »

email for Eventim: www.eventim.co.uk

good luck! I too was told £102 refund,( 95 + 7)
Yiannis

Post by Yiannis »

that's the website! :)

You can reach them here: customerservice@eventim.co.uk
2012: 2x London (Wembley), Paris (Olympia) | 2013: 2x London (O2 Arena), Rome (Foro Italico Roma), Lucca (Piazza Napoleone), Manchester (Phones4U Arena), Birmingham (LG Arena) | 2014: ...
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Ticket status for my 2 Wembley orders (one for each show) has now changed to "Prepared for dispatch". Hopefully the tickets will arrive over the weekend.

Wendy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

bean wrote:I think it is disgraceful that they are not refunding the insurance and 'service/delivery charges'
I suppose the "problem" is that the insurance premiums have been passed on to the insurer and, in most cases, the delivery charges have been incurred (my Hop Farm tickets were posted out to me shortly after I bought them).

Wendy
bean

Post by bean »

I did not have the tickets posted to me I printed my own so, as I have pointed out to them, they have not incurred any costs.

With regard to the insurance, I believe that I was mis-sold it. I did not want it but in my haste to book the ticket overlooked unticking the box.
rpan

Post by rpan »

Today an e-mail to say there is not time to send tickets to me (Ireland) so I am now to collect an hour beforehand, I don't like those too much but still, others may also get this I would think. No mention so far of any 10 quid refund...
"We were broken then, but now we're borderline"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2009: Dublin - Lisbon - Barcelona - San Jose
2010: Sligo - Florence - Marseille - Lille - Las Vegas
2012: Wembley - Kilmainham - Paris - Montreal
2013: London O2 - Lucca - Dublin
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

I had an email that my refund will be paid within 2-5 days. They quote the refund for the tickets AND the handling fee. The only money I lost was the £2.00 for printing out my tickets.
I then wondered why was I charged a handling fee of £14 (for 2 tickets) if I printed them off. What did they handle???
Somebody must have died for you
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
bean

Post by bean »

lightasabreeze wrote:I had an email that my refund will be paid within 2-5 days. They quote the refund for the tickets AND the handling fee. The only money I lost was the £2.00 for printing out my tickets.
I then wondered why was I charged a handling fee of £14 (for 2 tickets) if I printed them off. What did they handle???
I have asked them why they have not refunded the £2 for me printing the ticket off myself - still awaiting an answer :?
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

Just got email to say eventim have sent my tickets and to expect them in 3-5 days, so I expect everyone will get this email now.
A Thousand Kisses Deep

London 02 x 3..... Radio city New York... Wet Weybridge..... Wembley Arena... Brighton..
bean

Post by bean »

lightasabreeze wrote:Just got email to say eventim have sent my tickets and to expect them in 3-5 days, so I expect everyone will get this email now.
Yes, me too.
lightasabreeze

Post by lightasabreeze »

lightasabreeze wrote:Just got email to say eventim have sent my tickets and to expect them in 3-5 days, so I expect everyone will get this email now.
Got my tickets and got my refund from eventim. Now I can relax for a week.
A Thousand Kisses Deep

bean

Post by bean »

Ticket arrived in the post today.

Will check the credit card for the refund later today.
bean

Post by bean »

bean wrote:Ticket arrived in the post today.

Will check the credit card for the refund later today.
Yes, refund as well :D
Cashaca

Post by Cashaca »

My tickets arrived today too. Refund is from HMV so don't know when get. Glad to have the tickets. And I know it's not the same but realise I can get a bus direct to wembley so that balances out for me some little bit. This time next week should be buying my beer or wine, or more likely queuing for the loo and ready to shuffle into our seats. :D

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”