PRESALE TO the 3rd CONCERT IN DUBLIN

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Hartmut

Re: PRESALE TO the 3rd CONCERT IN DUBLIN

Post by Hartmut »

Viag*** and Seatw*** already sell tickets for this show - some in the first row ...
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

Hartmut wrote:Viag*** and Seatw*** already sell tickets for this show - some in the first row ...
I posted a link somewhere on the forum a few days ago of another company already selling tickets for the 14th before the presale even and these seats had numbers so something dodgy going there. Anyway I've very happy with what I got today so I can't complain. Hopefully no one will fork out for these ludicrious prices and if tomorrow sells and there is enough of a demand maybe we get a 4th concert and then the scalpers will be stuck with these over priced tickets!
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

musicmania wrote:maybe we get a 4th concert
Your words in God's ears ...
anne alexander

Post by anne alexander »

Got my tickets, hurrah!! Method so simple. Jarkko thanks to you and anyone else who helps. Your work is appreciated.
milkycoffey

Post by milkycoffey »

Just want to thank you sincerely for the link. Managed to get tickets for my mother and aunt who are long, long time lovers of Leonard. They've had a very hard and sad year and the news of the tickets has lifted their spirits.
Thanks so much again x
biancat

Post by biancat »

Sincere thanks Jarkko. Got my 2 tickets at 9.02 this morning. I was sitting at the computer since 8.30am!!! We are A3 - Row F. The whole process was so simple. I am so happy I could cry!!!!! I am a fan since I was 17 (30 years) - and I never knew this forum even existed. Leonard Cohen has been so much a part of my life - it is amazing how his music and poetry can take me back to times I chose to remember and forget. A week doesnt go by when I dont play something of his. Old Ideas is in danger of wearing out after only 8 weeks play!!!! Once again my sincere thanks to you for making this so easy for me.
mariagr

Post by mariagr »

Hands up to admit that I had never heard of presale tickets, Leonard Cohen Files, Forum or Jarkko before my desperate attempts to acquire tickets to see the Legend. Sooooo happy to now have 4 tickets in my trembling hands. Believe me all you loyal fans that us four aging and longterm fans are extremely grateful and eagerly looking forward to a great show. I shall now start praying for a positive weather experience. Thank you so much to all concerned. :D
cph

Post by cph »

Thanks guys, my wife is nuts about Leonard Cohen and this will make the perfect 40th birthday event.
shelly19

Re: link and code

Post by shelly19 »

When i booked this morning i couldnt see seating plan as it wouldnt open bigger for me so took it i was well back row G Block A3.. I just discovered its only 7 rows back, Iv almost had a heart attack, my partner missed the last concert and we were so dissapointed, Iv just text him to give the good news, again thank you. I know iv only joined here, i never knew about this form, My sister introduced me to Leonard about 30yrs ago im 44 now. Then i didnt fully get him but stilled loved Suzanne and the sisters of mercy. While going through a difficult time some years ago i rediscovered Leonard and i have to say he saved me. Lisadell was amazing and spine chilling. I'm so looking forward to the Dublin Concert, i have butterflys in my tummy. :razz:
Last edited by shelly19 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joan

Post by Joan »

Huge thanks to Jarkko and all who made this presale possible.
I was in hospital when the previous two dates in Dublin sold out, so this really means a lot to me.
Kind Regards, Joan.
clive cass

Post by clive cass »

There is a difference between frustration and being a total whinge bag. A lot of us are frustrated with a number of things that happen and by choice I never buy tickets through ticketmaster when other agents also have tickets. It is clear that at times the forum has not been blessed with as much information as it would ideally want and sometimes not on a very timely basis either but there is no question that Jarkko and his moderators work their socks off to ensure we are as up to date as they can help us be. I do feel that in an ideal world Leonard and his management would try even harder to ensure that Jarkko and his team and the forum members were treated even better than we are but that is a matter for them but at the same time I do believe that Leonard and his personal managers have a high regard for the true and long standing fans. The cost of tickets of course is an issue but ticket prices have escalated rapidly for all "superstar" concerts over recent years and we have the right to chose not to buy them. As for his tour schedule again that is a matter for him and we can be frustrated but we cannot demand that he plays near to where we live. There are millions around the world travelling much further than most of us or who cannot travel and so miss out. He will come back to the UK in the near future I have no doubt. I feel blessed that I will soon be seeing a LC concert again (HOP and Dublin) having seen him 4 times on the last 3 year tour (Lille, Liverpool, Manchester Area and Manchester Palace) and just twice before that in Manchester and London at long intervals. Seeing Leonard in concert is not just a concert it is an event bordering on spiritual. The man simply transcends almost anything and anybody else perhaps even with very few equals and only seeing Cat Stevens twice in the past few years has come even close to seeing Leonard. What Leonard is however is the High Priest of all artists currently living. His is the father and Grandfather of them all. He commands and inspires respect from even the greatest artists still out there. He is the Godfather of music. Lets now all get behind the tour and Leonard and the Forum and Jarkko and his team and get planning for the concerts. I hope that forum members who already have lots of friends within the forum will encourage other members to join them at meet ups as I for one really want to make the concerts last a lot longer than 3 hours and want to share a drink with real fans like me before and after the shows. Remember that if Leonard is the High Priest of the Cohens then forum members are the true Cohenites and we must yield to his calling us to his concerts in a proper and spirited manner.
Last edited by clive cass on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dublin(3) 14/5/12, Lille 25/9/10, Liverpool 14/7/09, Manchester 30/11/08, Manchester 17/6/08, London 1988 or 1993 date unknown, Manchester 27/2/85
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

I don't understand it but Ticketmaster just offered a ticket to A5 row E. There isn't supposed to be row E in A5! Their seating plan states A5 starts with row G. *confused*

Eva
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

majmunka wrote:I don't understand it but Ticketmaster just offered a ticket to A5 row E. There isn't supposed to be row E in A5! Their seating plan states A5 starts with row G. *confused*
The seats on the right hand side of this block start with A, I think.
keanrn5y

Post by keanrn5y »

Row E on Block A5 has seats 109 to 126
majmunka wrote:I don't understand it but Ticketmaster just offered a ticket to A5 row E. There isn't supposed to be row E in A5! Their seating plan states A5 starts with row G. *confused*

Eva
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

I see, thanks guys :)
Eva

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”