PRESALE TO the 3rd CONCERT IN DUBLIN

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Aido

Re: PRESALE TO the 3rd CONCERT IN DUBLIN

Post by Aido »

Thanks again Jarkko,
you've done it again! I don't know if we can afford another one but its fantastic to have the choice :D :D
Kilmainham 2008 (1st night!), O2 London 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Lissadell 2010, Kilmainham 2012 (2 nights).
biancat

Post by biancat »

Thanks for that. 2nd year trying with no success. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning at 9.
craigemma

Post by craigemma »

Thats great thanks so much :D :D
MarieM

Re: Presale Tickets

Post by MarieM »

General info about presales can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31900

Info on the 3rd Dublin concert presale is here:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=31893
Presale begins Wednesday 18th April @ 9am.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
craigemma

Post by craigemma »

Jarkko,

Remember its 9am Irish time!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Galway

Re: Presale Tickets

Post by Galway »

MarieM wrote:General info about presales can be found here:

Info on the 3rd Dublin concert presale is here:
Presale begins Wednesday 18th April @ 9am.
Thanks.
emmasothern

Post by emmasothern »

Thanks so much for keeping us notified, now fingers crossed I'll get a golden ticket!!! :D
marian61

Post by marian61 »

Hi its great to be here, im new to this how do i find presale links and passwords, im so excited i thought i wouldent get a chance to see Leonard . . .
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

x
Last edited by ladydi on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinaH

Post by TinaH »

Am very nervous too as haven't done this before here ,do we just log in here Jarkko,is this where the link will be? Regards ,Tina horkan.
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

emmasothern wrote:
Thanks so much for keeping us notified, now fingers crossed I'll get a golden ticket!!!
Welcome, emmasothern! I wish you luck in getting that golden ticket.
marian61 wrote:
Hi its great to be here, im new to this how do i find presale links and passwords, im so excited i thought i wouldent get a chance to see Leonard . . .
It is great to have you here, marian61. I wish you luck in your quest to see Leonard in concert.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

Advance ticket booking for Files/Forum members
by jarkko » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:20 pm

The list of venues of the summer tour will be announced on this website on March 11 at 00.01 am European time - either Finnish time (UTC+2) or UTC/Greenwich Mean Time - we will let you know which time zone!

There will be a special advance ticket booking open only to the members of The Leonard Cohen Files and Forum, thanks to Leonard and his management.

Many people joined this Forum in the month of March 2008 and many joined during the subsequent months. You came here for the presales, you partook of the presales, you got your tickets, you saw your concerts. Now that you have been feed, you wish to bar the doors to everyone else?

Most of us discovered Leonard Cohen by happenstance. There was no effort involved. We heard a song and by some grace, some personal need, our lives were changed. Most of us were just a pawn in the universe's grand scheme that put us in a certain spot at a certain time and opened our ears and our heart. How does something so random make people feel entitled? There is no documentation that anyone has to produce to prove they are worthy to be here. The only credential required is the desire to experience Leonard.

When Jarkko began this Forum a tour was an impossibility. Those of you who joined on or after March 2008 know nothing of the Forum that existed without the word "tour" in every post. But before 2008 there was a body of work, Leonard's poems and songs, that was and remains worthy of being experienced by everyone. It is sacrilege to me that after all these years, after dreaming for so long that Leonard would just get a tiny amount of attention from the mainstream, that now folks here would be talking about excluding the very people we hoped would come to Leonard. Do I long for the days when no one knew his name? Yeah, I do sometimes. Sometimes so many of you babbling "tour, tour, tour" as if Leonard is some kind of aging Justin Bieber gets on my nerves. But guess what, there never would have been a 2008-2010 World Tour if there weren't so many of you. And there wouldn't be a 2012 Old Ideas World Tour if there weren't even more of you. So, thank you to everyone who came to Leonard years ago or months ago. Thank you to all of you who came to Leonard yesterday. As far as WE are concerned, you are all welcome here. Thank you to those who will come to Leonard tomorrow and well into the future. You are the people we have been waiting for.

Jarkko and Marie
Marie
Speaking Cohen
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

TinaH wrote:
Am very nervous too as haven't done this before here ,do we just log in here Jarkko,is this where the link will be?
Hi Tina from Facebook. Don't be nervous. The link will be in this section:
Board index ‹ OLD IDEAS WORLD TOUR 2012 ‹ PRESALE LINKS AND PASSWORDS
under 3rd Concert in Dublin.

Here's some general info about presales:

Just get here a little early, log in, go to the thread and wait for the link and password to be posted. Good luck in your ticket quest and welcome to the Forum.
Marie
Speaking Cohen
hanneke

Post by hanneke »

I cant see the link to the presale, even not when I'm logged in and hit the presale topic ;-((
MarieM

Post by MarieM »

hanneke wrote:

I cant see the link to the presale, even not when I'm logged in and hit the presale topic ;-((
Not to worry, hanneke. The link won't appear until the presale begins at 9am local time (Ireland) today, which will be shortly.
Marie
Speaking Cohen

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”