UPDATE: AMSTERDAM AUGUST 21 & EXTRA CONCERT 22

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Henriette

Re: UPDATE: AMSTERDAM AUGUST 21 & EXTRA CONCERT 22

Post by Henriette » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 am

Hi, my boyfriend and I are going to the concert in Amsterdam next tuesday (21st) and I was wondering if we could get a ride home, or somewhere near! The train station of Utrecht would be fine too, the last train to Ede-Wageningen leaves at 0.53 AM. It would be such a pity if we had to leave early to get on the last train from Amsterdam (somewhere around midnight), it's probably a once in a lifetime experience to watch the Master perform...
Giulia

Post by Giulia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 pm

marjan wrote:I'm sure you will be able to stay for the entire concert, Giulia. Once you sit there and see Leonard on stage, you will be completely mesmerized. Four hours go by before you know it. I will be going the 21st. Enjoy your evening, it will be a truly memorable experience! Greetings, Marjan
Marjan, words i dont have enough, it was amazing, the performance, the people, magic.
He gave me the energie to stay the evening. I need at least two weeks to recover ( tired and pain) but it was worthed ( dont know how to write this)
And you? Truely mesmerized also?
Greetz Giulia

p.s i did et your email, but was'nt able to answer?
Leonard 77, 21 of september 78, and still the greatest of all times

In my secret live.
Giulia

Post by Giulia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Henriette wrote:Hi, my boyfriend and I are going to the concert in Amsterdam next tuesday (21st) and I was wondering if we could get a ride home, or somewhere near! The train station of Utrecht would be fine too, the last train to Ede-Wageningen leaves at 0.53 AM. It would be such a pity if we had to leave early to get on the last train from Amsterdam (somewhere around midnight), it's probably a once in a lifetime experience to watch the Master perform...
How was your evening, did you get a ride?
Greetz Giulia
Leonard 77, 21 of september 78, and still the greatest of all times

In my secret live.

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”