HOP FARM (UK), 8 SEPT ON GENERAL SALE

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Mabeanie1

Re: HOP FARM (UK), 8 SEPT announced

Post by Mabeanie1 »

dharma wrote:Do you have a link to the seating plan, Wendy? I couldn't see it when ordering.
Just go in to the Eventim booking page and select "EVENTIM Seating Plan" booking. If you click on seats then add them to your basket you can work out where individual seats are. Don't forget to delete them again unless you want to buy more tickets!

All very scientific ....

Wendy
simonmoorehead

Post by simonmoorehead »

Front row !
See you there guys - I may organise a meet up
Simon
i would like to buy any artwork by lc
simonmoorehead@yahoo.com

Snow is Falling , there's a nude in my room!
dharma

Post by dharma »

Thanks for the link, Wendy. :)

I've copied the seating plan now. I'm a happy bunny!

Block A is seats 81-108
London 1985 / London 1988 / London 1992 / Dublin, Manchester, London, Paris, 2008 / Weybridge, Venice 2009
victoriaplum

Post by victoriaplum »

Row E is the best up for grabs now..just checked. I was tempted, but have my Ghent tickets + it's the day of a mate's wedding so I couldn't go anyway - thank god I got the Ghent ones! But yes, bloody expensive!!
Dance me to the end of love
------------------------------------
'Live in London' 2008; Ghent 2012; London 2013.
stargazer61

Post by stargazer61 »

simonmoorehead wrote:Front row !
See you there guys - I may organise a meet up
Simon

Looking at the seating plan of sold tickets, Block A front few rows, should be an ideal venue!

Seriously, and having learnt from Wetbridge, that getting to such a venue, several hours in advance (especially as I got to see Mr C and the band rehearsing!) will be a must for many, so a meet-up would be great!
1970 IOW
2008 Birmingham
2009 Liverpool. Weybridge. Paris. Barcelona
2012 Paris.The Hop Farm.
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
somewhat_nifty wrote:Cool, well thanks so much for the link! I got A4, row A, 103-6, which I'm hoping is the front, not so sure about the 103-6, but wasn't going to turn down Row A! Now bring me sunshine :D
You have all got great seats! Front row centre block (A4) runs from 81 to 108 according to the seating plan. I bought off plan and my seat is just to the right of centre (yes!!)

It's good to see that the real fans appear to have the best seats for this "unconfirmed" event.

Wendy
Excellent! I couldn't see the seating plan when I bought on my iPad, so just trusted my gut instinct :lol: See you there!
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
rpan

Re: HOP FARM (UK), 8 SEPT ON SALE NOW

Post by rpan »

The deed is done ... could be great or wet...
Last edited by rpan on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We were broken then, but now we're borderline"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2009: Dublin - Lisbon - Barcelona - San Jose
2010: Sligo - Florence - Marseille - Lille - Las Vegas
2012: Wembley - Kilmainham - Paris - Montreal
2013: London O2 - Lucca - Dublin
TheWrongMan

Post by TheWrongMan »

Just booked my ticket, Block A4, Row: C, Seat: 106

Hop Farm might not be the most convenient location, but living in London it's going to work out a lot cheaper than any of the (current) alternatives.

Just happy to have the chance to see the show this year without breaking the bank.

Roll on September.
1993:London RAH 2008:London O2 x 2, London RAH, Brighton 2009:Weybridge, Liverpool, Barcelona 2010: Lille 2012:Wembly 2013:London O2
ja123

Uk Venue

Post by ja123 »

Please help how do I find Presales for The Hop Farm Kent UK 8th Sept 2012? I am dying to go I have never been a fan before so this is all new to me!!!!
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Just letting you know that we have not got any feedback from AEG.
Use the information in this thread to reserve your tickets.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
A.Sukitu

Post by A.Sukitu »

........... I gave in and shall float over the dreadful access and egress and fly with the concert.
I got block A row F seats 81-83.
praying for a sunny day starts now.
"You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. ... You gave the injury a tongue to heal itself."
Leonard Cohen in Book of Mercy (1984) Ch. 19.
stargazer61

Post by stargazer61 »

A.Sukitu wrote:........... I gave in and shall float over the dreadful access and egress and fly with the concert.
I got block A row F seats 81-83.
praying for a sunny day starts now.

If it is any consolation, the rain at Wetbridge certainly added to the atmosphere, and the band played on (even if they did struggle to cover the instruments!)
1970 IOW
2008 Birmingham
2009 Liverpool. Weybridge. Paris. Barcelona
2012 Paris.The Hop Farm.
loulou

Post by loulou »

all a bit deja vu for me

eventim also announced a Berlin concert at the Waldbuehne, send me the ticket (charged me 60 Euro on top of ticket price for courier, only option) and then it turns out it WAS NOT OFFICIAL. had ticket and all second row, flight booked. eventually, after long time got ticket price back but but not the 60 euro they charged me for sending me ticket they were not authorised to sell me. flight money not refundable either. lost a bucket of money and don't trust eventim at all.

so, i won't be dashing to buy, seeing waht Jarkko said on page 2 (i haven't rad all the rest yet) - just to share this story, as it is still possible - as happened before, ticket in hand and all, that it is not approved.

i had also wondered, selling thousands of tickets at say £100 a pop, is a lot of money to hang on to, even if you eventually, after weeks or months (as before with same tivket seller eventim) pay back the ticket fee - just a cynical thought people
desire the horse
depression the cart
tomsakic

Re: Uk Venue

Post by tomsakic »

Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

loulou wrote:all a bit deja vu for me

eventim also announced a Berlin concert at the Waldbuehne, send me the ticket (charged me 60 Euro on top of ticket price for courier, only option) and then it turns out it WAS NOT OFFICIAL. had ticket and all second row, flight booked. eventually, after long time got ticket price back but but not the 60 euro they charged me for sending me ticket they were not authorised to sell me. flight money not refundable either. lost a bucket of money and don't trust eventim at all.
I sympathise loulou. This is the only ticket I have bought for an unconfirmed show. If it doesn't go ahead I will only be out by a couple of pounds for postage. But given the show has been announced in all the UK press I would be very surprised if AEG do not confirm it soon.

I don't think you should blame Eventim for the 2008 Berlin fiasco. They are just agents engaged by the local promoters to sell tickets for an event. We know from the 2012 Verona fiasco that, in practice, it makes no difference whether a show is confirmed or not. People still lost money and/or were inconvenienced when they changed the date more than a week after tickets went on sale.

Wendy

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”