5th CONCERT IN GHENT ON SALE

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Mabeanie1

Re: TWO NEW DATES ADDED TO GHENT !!

Post by Mabeanie1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 am

loki17ie wrote:Wendy, might it be because the UK is not using Euros?
No - it's just our clunky banking system, and probably the fact that we like to stand apart from Europe .....
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Sherpa is back online and concerts 3 & 4 are on sale.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||

Post by guest » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Jackie - I'm in a similar situation with the bank transfer. Luckily though it was easy to arrange by phone with the Co-op Bank (it also cost £9) and the amount has gone into the ether today and should be there within a day or two. Let's see what happens next; I'm sure they won't cancel the tickets after exactly 5 days anyway. It's always a bit nerve wracking sending money like that but fingers crossed it works for everyone.
jackiet

Post by jackiet » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Great news! Have just checked my e-mails and I have one from sherpa saying they've received my payment and tickets will be sent as soon as possible - that's a relief. Good luck with your tickets Geoff and anyone else still waiting.

Jackie
glass

Post by glass » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:22 am

August 17th seems to be sold out as well ;)

Post by guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 am

Pleased to hear that Jackie, must be a relief! Hopefully everyone else will get that notification soon too. As someone has pointed out on another thread ('ticket delivery problems'), it's possible to log on to the Sherpa website and check the status of the booking (paid, sent etc), so that's quite useful.

Post by guest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

Just had the email saying my payment has been received too. Phew!
yoeri

Post by yoeri » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 am

Tickets again available for all 4 dates even golden seats!!!
2008: Athens
2009: Madrid
2010: Gent, Lille
2012: Gent, Berlin, Madrid
2013: Antwerp, Brussels, Pula, Amsterdam
douglas07

Post by douglas07 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 am

strange thing about "sherpa": whilst some days ago golden circle -seats were being sold out for at least 12th and 14t (aug)they are now back on sale(from row 6 onwards).My tickets btw (purchased on 28 of march) still ready for the envelope as "my sherpa" states.
I was led to understand that door het immense succes was ons netwerk tijdelik overbelast. Ondertussen hebben we alles in het werk gesteld meant that all is now working well. Is that allright Maarten?
Please help the fearful, the ancious and the shivering few...
1970s "Beautiful Loosers"; 1980s "Poems of ..."
UH Tour: Oslo-Copenhagen-Cologne; Odense; OI-Tour:Ghent-Odense
Maarten

Post by Maarten » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 pm

douglas07 wrote:strange thing about "sherpa": whilst some days ago golden circle -seats were being sold out for at least 12th and 14t (aug)they are now back on sale(from row 6 onwards).My tickets btw (purchased on 28 of march) still ready for the envelope as "my sherpa" states.
I was led to understand that door het immense succes was ons netwerk tijdelik overbelast. Ondertussen hebben we alles in het werk gesteld meant that all is now working well. Is that allright Maarten?
Please help the fearful, the ancious and the shivering few...
Douglas,
Yes, your translation of that Dutch sentence indeed means something like "Because of the enormous succes, our network was temporarily unavailable. Meanwhile, everything is back in order".
My believe is that the tickets that were on hold for people who bought them but never paid for them are now being released again (including Golden Circle tickets). I guess a lot of people bought tickets for one of the first 2 shows and then all of a sudden saw the other two days added! So if they had excepted to pay through bank transfer, they just didn't make the payment and now Sherpa is releasing those unpaid tickets again.
Last time in Ghent (2010) it was the first concert on St Peters Square ever and the organisers didn't know exactly how the stage would be set, how the seating would be etc... so they made sure not to sell too many tickets at first. Later on -when the seating plan was completed- they released a set of extra tickets because they knew it would be possible. But this time the seating chart will be exactly the same, so they knew about the exact seats already.

About our tickets: mine stated "Ready to be sent on the 3th of April" on the 3th of April... Then it said "Ready to be sent on April 4th" on April 4th... Now (April 7) it says "Ready to be sent on April 7th... Looks like Sherpa is a bit slow on this, but I never had any problems with the shipment of tickets before. Just sit back and relax! :-)

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
douglas07

Post by douglas07 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Bedamkt !, Maarten -it would just have been nice to have a seat some rows up to the stage.
Anyway i´m lookong forward to August.
To You and the Yours Happy Easter! :D :D :D
Doug
1970s "Beautiful Loosers"; 1980s "Poems of ..."
UH Tour: Oslo-Copenhagen-Cologne; Odense; OI-Tour:Ghent-Odense
Maarten

Post by Maarten » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 am

Sold Out!.JPG
:-)

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: MORE IN GHENT !!

Post by jarkko » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:06 am

UPDATE MONDAY APRIL 16:
AUGUST 12 & 14 & 15 & 17 NOW ALL SOLD OUT
FIFTH AND FINAL CONCERT ÍN GHENT WILL PRESUMABLY BE ANNOUNCED
ON TUESDAY MORNING (APRIL 17) WITH IMMEDIATE GENERAL SALE (no presale).

Ticketlink
http://www.sherpa.be/www4/Ticketing/det ... kin=promo7
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Caren

Post by Caren » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 am

jarkko wrote:UPDATE MONDAY APRIL 16:
AUGUST 12 & 14 & 15 & 17 NOW ALL SOLD OUT
FIFTH AND FINAL CONCERT ÍN GHENT WILL PRESUMABLY BE ANNOUNCED
ON TUESDAY MORNING (APRIL 17) WITH IMMEDIATE GENERAL SALE (no presale).

Ticketlink
http://www.sherpa.be/www4/Ticketing/det ... kin=promo7
Thanks, Jarkko. Now this is going to be one crazy, wonderful week in Ghent then. See you all there...
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
Maarten

Post by Maarten » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

So, except for Caren and Hans, who will be there for the 5th concert? ;-)
Let me know, so I can arrange meetups (again and again and again and...)

Maarten

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”