5th CONCERT IN GHENT ON SALE

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
gallina

Re: TWO NEW DATES ADDED TO GHENT !!

Post by gallina » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 pm

I accidentally payed for the first one by bank transfer (15th), and my payment have to arrive on their account within 5 working days!!! FIngers crossed!! We are in European Union, IT MUST WORK :lol:

Tha second one...ops the forth one....the last one :D is payed by my VISA, and it is OK. WHat an excitement, folks!!!!
2009 Budapest
2010 Zagreb, Gothenburg, Florence, St. Margarethen, Bratislava, Las Vegas x2

2011, 2015 Ύδρα
2012 Ghent x5, Helsinki, Dublin x2, Verona
2013 Roma, Lucca, Vienna, London
2015 Viladrau
cornelis

Post by cornelis » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Flempike wrote:Is there no 'proper' way to treat fans? Is there no civilised way to sell tickets ... this is a bit like 'biting the hand that feeds'. Is there no civilised way to announce tours anymore?
Best Reagrds, Thanks for the music ... Jan JOOS
Nonsens
If you are a fan, read frequently The Leoard Cohen Files!! - presales on wednesday! - within 5 minutes 2 tickets on 12-08, payed by Visa-card; that's all. Kees
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:53 pm

1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Santipab

Post by Santipab » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Wendy - Ah I see. Sounds like a total pain. I don't think it's a problem at my bank but lets see. Fingers and toes crossed.
holydove

Post by holydove » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Wendy, I have tried to contact sherpa & it seems to be completely impossible. I tried the phone # on the website &, like you, only got busy signals. I tried to send an email, but they only give you space for a very limited number of characters & there's no way to explain the issue at hand in only 3 words!

I did the bank transfer the other day, as they wouldn't accept my credit cards, & I paid for 2 concerts, & today I received an email confirming payment for only one concert. I wanted to inquire about this, but like I said, impossible to contact them, so I will still be waiting on pins & needles, hoping that it is just a processing issue, & that my payment for the other concert will eventually be confirmed.

I would love to book a third concert in Ghent, but I really can't go through all this again with Sherpa, & unfortunately, it seems that they are the only seller for these concerts.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Sorry you've had such a hard time trying to sort things out with Sherpa, Rachel. I know people have been able to speak to them in the past no problem so I've decided to leave it to Monday to call them. Hopefully things will be a bit quieter for everyone then.

Wendy
Caren

TWO NEW DATES ADDED TO GHENT !!

Post by Caren » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Great Great News !!!

Unfortunately all golden circle tickets are gone but just to be there! And maybe just maybe some good tickets will be available at some point...

What a marvellous year!
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
Caren

TWO NEW DATES ADDED TO GHENT !!

Post by Caren » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:25 pm

And hoping all gets sorted with the tickets for everyone above!
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
holydove

Post by holydove » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Mabeanie1 wrote:Sorry you've had such a hard time trying to sort things out with Sherpa, Rachel. I know people have been able to speak to them in the past no problem so I've decided to leave it to Monday to call them. Hopefully things will be a bit quieter for everyone then.

Wendy
Thanks for the sympathy, Wendy. Hope you get your issue resolved on Monday.

Thanks for the good wishes, Caren.
babsclyde

Post by babsclyde » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Sincerely hope that Leonard does come to the UK, i and many others will be devastated if he doesn't. The last tour was beyond excellent, saw him five times, and would just love to see him again.
loki17ie

Post by loki17ie » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Wendy, might it be because the UK is not using Euros?
2008 Kilmainham (Dublin), Amsterdam
2009 O2 (Dublin), Nimes
2010 Lissadell (Sligo),
2012 Kilmainham (Dublin)
2013 Bercy (Paris), O2 Dublin
There's a blaze of light
In every word
It doesn't matter which you heard
Cilbo

Post by Cilbo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm sure everyone's thought of this - but all of us travelling to Ghent in the middle of August is going to make Eurostar quite busy! Maybe a good idea to book tickets now....?!
I phoned them today, and they said that if there is a hight demand, they don't put any more trains on - if it's full - it's full.
Cilla.
London 2008, Brighton 2008, Liverpool 2009, Ghent 2010, Stuttgart 2010.
Ghent x 2 - 2012, London 2013, Brighton 2013....
jackiet

Post by jackiet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

I too am panicking about my Ghent tickets, when I made the booking in UK was surprised when I got to the end of the booking process (made really difficult as our internet was down and I had to do it on my iPhone) they wanted me to pay by Bank Transfer. I already had an account with Sherpa.be from the last time I purchased tickets for Ghent, when I had no problem paying by credit card. I ordered the tickets on Wednesday so when I got into work on Thursday (where I did have internet access) I spent absolutely ages trying to set up a payment on-line, without success and I'm no complete dinosaur when it comes to computers). In desperation I went into my Bank after work and asked if they could do it for me, the lady at the counter said yes, but the only person who could do it already had someone with her. I sat and waited for ages and eventually got to see her, she was very helpful and set the transfer up for me through HSBC at a charge of an additional £9! By then it was too late to do the transfer that day so said it would be Friday and should get there next Tues/Wed. I have checked my on-line banking and the transfer has gone, I only hope Sherpa.be will hold my tickets. I did find an e-mail address and sent an e-mail explaining the situation (I have no idea whether it was the correct address or whether they've received it), so fingers crossed! I can't believe how stressful this has been. I ordered tickets for Verona (again on my iPhone) that evening, even setting up an account - paid with credit card without problem and have already received an e-mail to say tickets on the way - very efficient!

Jackie
Maarten

Post by Maarten » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 am

Hi,
Looks like the 4th concert is sold out... :-)
Sold Out.....JPG
I'm curious to see what happens next!

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
drsing

Post by drsing » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 am

Maarten wrote:Hi,
Looks like the 4th concert is sold out... :-)
Sold Out.....JPG
I'm curious to see what happens next!

Maarten
It's getter even stranger: at this moment the Sherpa LC webpage is totally blank......
1985 Rotterdam
1988 Amsterdam
1993 The Hague
2008 Manchester, Brussels (2x), Rotterdam
2009 Lisboa
2010 Dortmund
2012 Ghent 2012 (2x), Amsterdam 2012 (2x)
2013 Antwerp, Oberhausen, Brussels, Rotterdam, Amsterdam

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”