Pre-sales to Dublin and Belfast

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
tinderella

Re: Pre-sales to Dublin and Belfast

Post by tinderella » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 pm

A BIG THANK You to my daughter Niamh for getting up this morning to get my tckets for me..... Hip Hip Hooray! I will see Leonard another day :D :D
Leisha

Post by Leisha » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 pm

barryb wrote:Thanks very much Jarkko for organizing the pre sale tickets. Got hours within minutes this morning.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems printing out their tickets - each time I go back to my ticketmaster account and click the print tickets button, it throw an error, and says if the show is soon, to contact customer service. I'll be happier once I have the tickets printed out.

Thanks,
Barry
i just tried and i couldn't view my ticket either... i'm sure it's just a temporary technical issue... but i'll also be happy once i print my ticket!
confetti

Post by confetti » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 pm

i;ve just had a thought about Dublin, U2 are playing in Dublin the following weekend so do you think it likely that Bono will jump up on stage at some point?
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
fisherinbelfast

Post by fisherinbelfast » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

i hope not
confetti

Post by confetti » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 pm

it's possible he could run up to belfast as well,the night Leonard is playing in Belfast is the night that U2 arent playing Croke Park.

are you going to dublin as well fisher?
eamondonovan

Post by eamondonovan » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Many thanks for the heads-up, Jarkko. Just got my tickets for the first Dublin show. Keep up the good work. Eamon.
IrishAL

Post by IrishAL » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Having secured great seats in the second row for the Belfast Concert, all we needed to sort out was our accommodation.
I came accross the following Hotel if anyone is interested. Its brand new , very stylish and central if you want to treat yourself!

http://www.fitzwilliamhotelbelfast.com
2008: Dublin x2 London Helsinki London RAH M'chester
2009:
New York Weybridge Dublin x2 Belfast Lisbon Bratislava, B'celona Chicago L' Vegas, San Jose
2010: Zagreb Sligo x2 Berlin Gent x2 Florence Marseille Katowice Bratislava L' Vegasx2
2012 Gent x2 Amsterdam X2 Dublin x4 Verona Paris x2,Boston
2013NewYork,Brussels,Prague,Vienna,Zurich,Manchester,Birmingham,Dublinx2,London,Rotterdam,Amsterdam
table top joe

Post by table top joe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 pm

confetti wrote:i;ve just had a thought about Dublin, U2 are playing in Dublin the following weekend so do you think it likely that Bono will jump up on stage at some point?

Having paid 130 Euro for a ticket i sincerely hope he wont,Leonard is everything Bono could never be,humble,gracious and respectful of his audience,let Bono preach to his own fans :roll:
confetti

Post by confetti » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:44 pm

no you are all safe i have just checked and u2 are in amsterdam on the 20th and berlin on the 18th, now i am afraid in case he jumps in his car and drives up to belfast on sunday. :shock:
table top joe

Post by table top joe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:55 pm

confetti wrote:no you are all safe i have just checked and u2 are in amsterdam on the 20th and berlin on the 18th, now i am afraid in case he jumps in his car and drives up to belfast on sunday. :shock:

He better fucking not,i actually like some U2 songs(nothing from the last 15 years mind you) but Bono is an almighty wanker,have you heard what he did to "Hallelujah"? :shock: *takes deep breaths*
confetti

Post by confetti » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am

table top joe wrote:
confetti wrote:no you are all safe i have just checked and u2 are in amsterdam on the 20th and berlin on the 18th, now i am afraid in case he jumps in his car and drives up to belfast on sunday. :shock:

He better fucking not,i actually like some U2 songs(nothing from the last 15 years mind you) but Bono is an almighty wanker,have you heard what he did to "Hallelujah"? :shock: *takes deep breaths*
well sure if we see him in the audience you and me can jump him before he gets on the stage, :lol: :lol: i'm quite near the rhs of the hall where will you be.
table top joe

Post by table top joe » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 am

Im in the 3rd row for Dublin and the 4th for Belfast so if you dont get him you can bet your life i will,hes only a small little fella,ill whip out the ol rugby tackle if i have to,im paying a lot of money for these gigs and going to a lot of trouble to be there,ill be damned if that little shite is gonna ruin it for me!
confetti

Post by confetti » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 am

i'm in the 3rd row for belfast on the rhs and my friend is in the 3rd row on the left, so he has no chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

his wife and kids were sitting behind me in dublin last year
table top joe

Post by table top joe » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 am

confetti wrote:i'm in the 3rd row for belfast on the rhs and my friend is in the 3rd row on the left, so he has no chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Im behind you(not sure what side)so weve got it covered,im sure the forum will have plenty of volunteers to keep an eye out 8)

I heard he was at at least one of last years Dublin gigs,in a rare moment of restraint he managed to not invite himself on stage,hopefully he'll extend the same courtesy to this years audience
MFL

Post by MFL » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 am

I'm in the 3rd row in Belfast also so count me in. :evil: Eyes wide open.
Marcie

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”