PRESALE TO BERGEN AND HALDEN

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Geoffrey

Re: PRESALE TO BERGEN AND HALDEN ACTIVE NOW!

Post by Geoffrey » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am

lizzytysh wrote:[edited] a Leonard Cohen concert is not the place to take children . . .The likelihood of an unhappy one-year-old . . . 3-3.5 hours is not unusual
this highlights one of nature's unjust predicaments. a mother is forced to be separated from her precious infant for several hours in order to experience the company of leonard. life is not fair.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hello again. I have been informed that the age limit to the Norwegian concerts is 15 years. This is because there is a bar, serving of alcohol and several other reasons. Below is from http://bergenlive.no/informasjon/ :

Aldersgrenser:
Til de fleste konsertene er det aldersgrense som følger kommunens skjenkeregler og konsertstedets praksis. Aldersgrense for de enkelte konserter er oppgitt i konsertomtalen på bergenlive.no. Dette gjelder også for konserter på Bergenhus Festning - Plenen og Koengen.

Barn på konsert
Av sikkerhetshensyn er nedre aldersgrense 15 år. Publikum under 15 år må ledsages av en edru person over 23 år. Vi presisere at dette er et arrangement for voksne. Det vil være trangt, mye folk i bevegelse og høy musikk! Foreldre som velger å ha barn med på konserten MÅ ha tilsyn til disse hele tiden. Vi anbefaler bakre del av konsertområdet som ligger høyere, og med mindre trengsel. Det er IKKE egne områder dedikert for barn.

Golden Circle:
Ved enkelte konserter på Bergenhus - Koengen tilbyr vi adgang til GOLDEN CIRCLE.
Dette er:
1. Eget område på venstre side av scenen (sett fra nord – mot scene)
2. Begrenset antall publikum - bedre plass
3. Du slipper å være tidlig ute for å få god plass
4. Bedre toalettfasiliteter
5. Egen bar
6. Mindre køer
7. Sluse ut/inn foran scene

Inngang er gjennom hovedingang eller fra Bradbenken ved Thon Hotel Bryggen. NB! ta vare på billettgjenparten, denne må fremvises ved inngang til Golden Circle.
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Boro wrote:I have a question about a practical issue concerning my case. I am going to Bergen concert with my wife and 3 kids (8, 6 and 1 years old).

Given their ages, would you know if I have to pay the ticket for my three sons?

Or in any other case, would you know where could I get that information?

Thanks in advance!!

Boro,

I have to echo the sentiments expressed so far. I was able to make it to several concerts on the last tour. And while my husband and little ones traveled with me, my husband stayed with our children at the hotel while I went to the concerts by myself. (This sounds cruel, but I'm the fan, so he didn't mind!) We all got a mini-vacation out of it and I got my few hours at the concert. These concerts are so hushed and reverent, I cannot imagine bringing a child. Even the best-behaved child is not silent and there are moments during the concerts that you can hear a pin drop. I feel it would be stressful for you and uncomfortable for your children and others. I'm just hoping Leonard will be touring in ten years when my kids will be old enough to enjoy it too!

Good luck.
Kelsey
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
Boro

Post by Boro » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am

Thank you all for your kind answers.

After them I reconsidered the situation and my children ("who were asking to be born" ;) will stay in the hotel.

The truth is that I have been in several concerts by Leonard, and in one of them, in Florence, 2 or 3 years ago, I remember to find children in a natural and quite relaxed way, because it was an outdoor show. I thought this could be the case for Bergen, but I agree with you that the best for all is what you say!

Thanks again
Marlene J.

Re: PRESALE TO BERGEN AND HALDEN

Post by Marlene J. » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:39 am

Oh my god, I'm so sad right now. There were more tickets left some days ago (for the Halden gig) when I checked, but now they are sold out. If anyone isn't able to go to the gig in Halden, or know someone who can't and is willing to sell their tickets, please tell me!

:cry:

EDIT: Apparently there are more tickets left now, I guess somone has cancelled their tickets or maybe they are selling extra stock. But anyway, I was able to buy a ticket after all! So those of you who weren't able to buy before, should hurry up and do it now before they are sold out again!
2012: Fredriksten Fortress, Halden, Norway
BlizzardofIce

Post by BlizzardofIce » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 pm

http://www.billettservice.no/event/oppg ... ter/365199

Change of setting i Halden, looks like it's possible to upgrade already bought tickets from standing to seated in the back...?
For an additional 380NOK (50 euro....?!)

What is this, has anyone more info?
Anyone bought the upgrade?
There is no map of the venue on the website.
There are many ways a man can serve his time
BlizzardofIce

Post by BlizzardofIce » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 am

Jeg har en ekstra billett til Halden som jeg nok ikke får bruk for.
Orker ikke styre med å selge den, så hvis det er noen har lyst på den kan de si fra, så sender jeg den superbillig på mail.
Billettene er unummererte uansett, så da har du mulighet til å ta med en ekstra kamerat.

ONE TICKET FOR HALDEN Wednesday for FREE to the first one who can use it.
The tickets are unseated, so you can bring one more friend.

The ticket is a pdf, I can mail it to you.

If more than one wants it I will give it to the one that needs it the most.
There are many ways a man can serve his time

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”