PRESALE to Gothenburg/Dublin/Paris

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
holydove

Re: PRESALE on March 29 to Gothenburg/Dublin/Paris

Post by holydove »

Ronaldson wrote:Just checked again at 10:15 am with link http://www.gdp.fr/uk/node/545 (see earlier post). CARRE OR tickets were still available for first night (row 7) and third night (row 3). Seem to be sold out for second night.
Ronaldson, thank you so much for the link!! I was also able to get CARRE OR: 7th row for 9/28 & 3rd row for 9/30, which greatly lifted my spirits after finding that I sat here waiting from 3:00 - 4:00 a.m., only to find that all the good seats were (allegedly) gone, when the other link finally started working. (The best I could get for 9/29 was 3rd row mezzanine, but fortunately it is a small theater. . .)

Thank you again, Ronaldson, you saved the day!! Hope to meet you there.
burningviolin

Post by burningviolin »

somewhat_nifty wrote:
Nice one :) i"m sure we'll have a great view, and if not it'll still be a great time :D

PS - what's an Infant of Prague and what does it do?
http://www.pragjesu.info/en/ This is the ~Infant of Prague, it's a wax statue of Jesus. The tradition here is that if you want fine weather for anything like for example a wedding that you put a statue of the Infant of Prague outside the house for the night and it is meant to guarantee good weather :D I'm sure it has other blessings as well but I'm not sure what:-)

looking forward to travelling with you again Nifty!!
2009 Liverpool 14/07/09, Dublin 20/07/09, Belfast 26/07/09, Lisbon 30/7/09, Barcelona 21/09/09.
2010 Sligo (x2), Lille 25/09/10 Las Vegas 11/12/2010
2012 Wembley 8/9/12, RHK 11/9/12
O2 London 2013 O2 Dublin 2013
"I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned."
zombiehamster

Post by zombiehamster »

I'm sure a seating chart for Dublin will be posted when tickets go on general sale. I managed to get a few for my wife and my mum and I for the Wed show. I am also sure that they will have allocated a nice area for the die-hards. 8) I got a Leonard Cohen tattoo yesterday (for several reasons) and so this week is just full of synchronicity and wonder and beauty. I hope that you all got what you wanted today (it's like Christmas) and I'll see you at the show.
audies

Post by audies »

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/t ... 11894s.gif

From 2008 - Kilmainham.
Thankfully the seat numbers are for the whole venue and not just each block!
Kilmainham x 3 / Lucca x 1 / O2 Dublin x 3 / Venice x 1 / Prague x 1 / Sligo x 2 / Bratislava x 1
StBruno

Post by StBruno »

scocoh wrote:i see no dates on ronadlson link-- where are they?
Select a date from the buttons on the top right of the page. Then select your tickets/category (ignore the blank drop-down box for 'date' - your tickets will be for the date you first selected. Good luck!

Many thanks Ronaldson et al - need to go to work and de-stress now.
B
...like one who believes
Roro

Post by Roro »

real-alan wrote:
Roro wrote:Got my ticket for 11th Block A5 Row G Seat 129 Hopefully getting my ticket for 12th tomorrow. So happy. :D
hello neighbour... I have 130-133 in the same row... see you there!

Hi real-alan
Great to have neighbours from here :D I look forward to seeing you there.
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

WEll done Ken for having the chart, yes that is it in deed.... crap seats but great friends coming and Leonard too... so yes i should be happy. Fantastic to know that Wybe and Willy are here too. woo hoo.. And Paula, I will get someone to swap their seat near the front at the break for nine year old Ciara... I will make them an offer they cannot refuse :)
katekar

Post by katekar »

Hi I just posted earlier re getting poor tickets in the pre-sale. The woman has just phone back and changed the tickets for me. We're further back now but bang in the middle. Very relieved. Went to two Kilmainham concerts last time and spent one of them beside very drunken couple.
Roll on sunny September and Leonard.
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

--
Last edited by scocoh on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

burningviolin wrote:
somewhat_nifty wrote:
Nice one :) i"m sure we'll have a great view, and if not it'll still be a great time :D

PS - what's an Infant of Prague and what does it do?
http://www.pragjesu.info/en/ This is the ~Infant of Prague, it's a wax statue of Jesus. The tradition here is that if you want fine weather for anything like for example a wedding that you put a statue of the Infant of Prague outside the house for the night and it is meant to guarantee good weather :D I'm sure it has other blessings as well but I'm not sure what:-)

looking forward to travelling with you again Nifty!!
Thank you (I'm such a heathen :lol: ) surround your house with them!
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

StBruno wrote:
scocoh wrote:i see no dates on ronadlson link-- where are they?
Select a date from the buttons on the top right of the page. Then select your tickets/category (ignore the blank drop-down box for 'date' - your tickets will be for the date you first selected. Good luck!

B
Problem is that if you now try that link, no dates come up :?

Edit - Nevermind - I see Jarkko fixed the problem
Last edited by MaryB on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

The 2008 seating plan for Kilmainham posted by Ken and others doesn't seem to apply - it doesn't work for the tickets I've bought. My guess is 5 blocks across, with A3 in the middle, in which case I am right out at the side for both shows!

Does anyone have any better information?

Thanks

Wendy
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I got two more links from Paris via AEG, for 28th and 30th
They are on the first page of this thread, in the first message
Sent from my iPhone
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

I've contacted POD for a proper chart before the main sale tomorrow. Will post it as soon as they get back to me (if they get back to me)
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
keanrn5y

Post by keanrn5y »

liverpoolken wrote:A4 and A5 for me Wybe...it's looking like they could be using the same seating plan as last year...see ya in the back room of the old hall or the palace pubs or maybe both....ta ken

DublinSeatingChartj.jpg
Is that the seating chart from the last time he played there?

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”