Perla Batalla in New York

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
ddanyc

Perla Batalla in New York

Post by ddanyc »

Although I mentioned this in an earlier thread, I wanted to remind those in the New York area that Perla Batalla "In the House of Cohen" will be appearing on August 10 at the Loft at City Winery (a terrific venue). Rather alarmingly only 18 seats have been sold as of today, so there are many seats still available at the modest tariff of $20. The website is citywinery.com/newyork
maltmom

Re: Perla Batalla in New York

Post by maltmom »

I just saw this yesterday. I posted on Facebook. Saw her a couple of years ago at DROM. Been a fan of LC since early 70s and saw him several times.met him during the Future Tour when Perla and Julie were backup singers. I live in central NJ and would take the train. Anyone going I could sit with? Lorraine Sexton

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NYC-MSG – 2012, Las Vegas -2010, MSG - 2009, Philadelphia - 2009, Philadelphia – 1993, Philadelphia – 1988, Philadelphia – 1985, Philadelphia-Main Point - 1975

Return to “Related Artists”