Love & The 1970 Leonard Cohen Tour

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
DrHGuy

Love & The 1970 Leonard Cohen Tour

Post by DrHGuy »

On Valentine’s Day, Heck Of A Guy offers a tale of romance replete with lovers galloping through the French countryside, an idyllic auberge in Provence, danger, music, Leonard Cohen, and, believe it or not, living happily ever after (well, at least 40+ years so far).

This is the story of Susan Musmanno, one of Lenard Cohen’s backup singers, and Elkin “Bubba” Fowler, a guitarist in Cohen’s band, who met, fell in love, courted, and became a couple during the 1970 Leonard Cohen Tour.

There is also information about how the 1970 Tour band was put together and how the backup singers were hired, more about the horseback ride to the concert, and, of course, much more including reflections on Leonard Cohen.

Love & The 1970 Leonard Cohen Tour – Starring Susan & Bubba With Leonard “Cupid” Cohen can be read at
http://1heckofaguy.com/2012/02/14/love- ... pid-cohen/
Joe Way

Re: Love & The 1970 Leonard Cohen Tour

Post by Joe Way »

Excellent-really interesting! Thank you for putting it together, DrH-we'll look forward to the next installment.

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
holydove

Post by holydove »

Fasinating, lovely write-up - thank you, DrH!
B4real

Post by B4real »

ah.....I just love a love story and this is a "lovely" one!
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

I had to move this thread here - it is not exactly the news being from 1970! :)

Return to “Related Artists”