Phnom Penh Meet-Up

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Meetups before and after the concerts
jmudrick

Phnom Penh Meet-Up

Post by jmudrick »

I don't know how many people are still coming out to Phnom Penh but for those who are I'm happy to welcome you here to Garage Bar on the 27th for an evening with Leonard's music and Red Needles for those who care to indulge. Our doors open at 4:30pm.

For those coming please feel free to contact me at any time with your questions, I'm happy to provide on the ground advice on any matter you might need help with.

Garage is located at #9 Street 110, two doors from the river (most all Phnom Penh streets are numbered and thus it's pretty easy to find your way). For those staying at the Intercon you're about 4k away from the riverside area.

Jeff
+855one2seven54seven6three

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 15&iwloc=C
Jeff
Garage Bar
#9 Street 110
Phnom Penh
Mabeanie1

Re: Phnom Penh Meet-Up

Post by Mabeanie1 »

To Jeff and anyone else who will be in Phnom Penh at the end of the month

I hope you have a great time meeting up with like-minded people and listening to Leonard etc. I know even the best meet-up won't go anywhere near making up for what should have been and it will be hard not to go through the weekend thinking "about this time I should have been ...." at least once - but experience in Europe earlier this year in similar circumstances, in places like Lille and Zagreb, only goes to show what a pleasurable experience meet ups can be if you let them despite less than happy circumstances.

Wendy
Gala

Post by Gala »

Thanks Jeff for your kind offer... my friend and I will be at the intercon... will def drop by!
scocoh

Post by scocoh »

--
Last edited by scocoh on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmudrick

Post by jmudrick »

Thank you scocoh. For Gala et al - The Intercon while convenient to Olympic Stadium is not so to much else except the Russian Market. Fortunately metered taxis are available and reasonably priced. For a little less money one can catch a tuk-tuk (3-wheeled open air taxi) to get you around. Should be $3 by tuk-tuk from Intercon to riverside, a bit more by taxi.

Global Meta Taxi at 011 311 888 / 016 311 888.

Cheers.
Jeff
Garage Bar
#9 Street 110
Phnom Penh
Gala

Post by Gala »

Thanks so much for the useful info Jeff. looking forward to meeting all the other Cohen fans at your bar!

Return to “The World Tour 2010 Meetups”