Re: Nametags for Las Vegas: info and subscriptions

Post by jontas »

If it's not too late:

“jontas” – Jon Tascher – New York, USA - attending 3,4,5,6,7,8
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi Evelyn and Jon,
I'm flying from Atlanta to Vegas right now (using free in-flight-wifi!). I'm not able to make you personalised nametags anymore, but I've got some blancs on which you can write down your own info. So please come and pick those up with the rest of the goodies (lanyard + extra + something else!) for $5.

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Midnightchoir37

Post by Midnightchoir37 »

It's probably too late, but if not, I would love a nametag. I got one in San Jose, and that was wonderful.

My information: Michael Doherty, Los Angeles
I'm going to both Las Vegas shows (these will be shows #7 and #8 for me on this tour).

Even if it's too late to get a nametag, i hope to see you guys at the shows. I think we're in row 11 for the first show, and row 8 for the second show. Is that right? My friend has the tickets, so I'm not positive on that.
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Maarten,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, again, for these wonderful name tags and lanyards!!! They are so high on my list of treasured mementos (sorry, an LC autograph or photo with the man has higher standing :lol: )!!!!

Very Warmest Regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
leonardmtl

Post by leonardmtl »

....and done with grace!

I plan to keep mine for the next Tour!

Leonard from Montreal
We're all on one road....we're only passing through....

1967 Montreal / 2008 Toronto/ 2009 New York Beacon /Boston 2x /New York MSG / Chelsea Hotel Plaque Celebration /San Jose / 2010 Las Vegas 2x / 2012 Montreal 2x /Boston 2x
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

I say, let's wear all the ones Maarten has made for us on each and every subsequent concert we might have the good fortune to attend :D :D :D
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
Merganser

Post by Merganser »

leonardmtl wrote:....and done with grace!

I plan to keep mine for the next Tour!

Leonard from Montreal

Amen, Leonard. Amen.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Maarten's nametags are created with so much symbolism and meaning and so professionally and creatively presented. They are, indeed, a treasure of the highest order. The totally unexpected 'cause' bracelets [in black/red rubber] were so delightful. Now, don't ask me why because I have NO answer... how can I when I don't really know the reason... but I have not removed the black one from my left wrist since I put it there, immediately upon receiving my nametag. It remains there, over one week later, as I type this. So beautifully and tastefully rendered and it goes with everything I wear. Even my supervisor, who I proudly showed it to on Monday, when I returned to work, didn't even hint that I ought not be wearing it at my job. Now, I wonder at what point I WILL remove it... and why.

Thank you, Maarten, for giving so much of yourself to all of us!!!

Love,
Lizzy
xoxox
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
crowded & cold

Post by crowded & cold »

Lizzy, we totally concur with your post. Hats off to Maarten for all his hard work
and thoughtfulness....the bracelet stays on!!!

Thank-you again, Maarten

Klyde
2009 Las Vegas
2010 Las Vegas x2
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

It's now the 23rd here, too, Klyde... and mine is STILL on... not once removed. I look at it and it just looks so 'right' there! And I wonder... how long can this go on with this staying on!?! Yet, so far, found no reason to remove it! 8) I look at it and turn it around to see it all... and think how I LOVE this!!!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “The World Tour 2010 Meetups”