Lille, who is going??

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Meetups before and after the concerts
Tinkie

Re: Lille, who is going??

Post by Tinkie »

I'm late as usual ....i will be there !!
See you all
Tinkie

2008 : Lisboa, Vienna, Brussels 2x, Manchester - 2009 : Cologne, Antwerp, Lisboa, Barcelona
2010 : Gent 3x, Lille, Las Vegas 2x -2012 : Gent 5x, Verona, Paris, Lisboa -2013 : Paris, Antwerp, Brussels, Berlin, Dublin, Amsterdam
zodkavombie

Post by zodkavombie »

Hi everyone
I sent and email the the cafe last night to make sure (again) about meeting after the concert

Bonsoir

Une petite question, jusqu'à quelle heure pourrons nous rester au café après le concert?
A little question, until what time can we stay after the concert?

Cordialement

Victorine

bonjour

1h du matin obligation de fermeture
until 1 h as it is compulsory to shut

I rang the hotel where I am staying to find out if the bar was open later but it shut at midnight but they said we could have coffee. They also said that other bars in Lille were open later. Sorry I have not had the time to look into this but maybe we could see once we are all together.

Victorine

cordialement
philippe de rumigny
O2, 17th July and 13th November 2008, Weybridge 11th July 2009, Barecelona 21 September 2009, Lille 25 September 2010, Las Vegas 10th and 11th December 2010, Wembley 9th September 2012, Paris 29th September 2012, O2 London 21st June, 15th September 2013.
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

I rang the hotel where I am staying to find out if the bar was open later but it shut at midnight but they said we could have coffee. They also said that other bars in Lille were open later.
The Hotel Ibis Lille Centre Gares (quite close to the venue) claims to have a "24-hour bar".
http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-0901- ... ndex.shtml
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

The Hotel Ibis Lille Centre Gares (quite close to the venue) claims to have a "24-hour bar".
Maybe this just means: drinks available for hotel guests.
corkbiy

Re: Lille, who is going?? Cheap Accomodation?

Post by corkbiy »

Hey All!
It's nearly here!! Can anyone recommend budget accomodation for Lille??

thanks
Aidan..
StBruno

Post by StBruno »

I'm another latecomer to add to the list (thought I'd missed the boat on tickets - thanks Wendy). Hope to meet up with you all on Saturday.
Bruno

ps Corkbiy - I don't know Lille, but the only 'youth hostel' a quick google threw up online has space on the night and starts at around £40.
...like one who believes
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

If all goes well i will be at the meetup sometime after 4'pm

because of the strike I am stuck for an extra day in the south of france after the brilliant marseilles concert
A good place to be stuck though
it was good to meet other members in marseilles i made the discovery that some of us are hopeless at getting taxis

David
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013
Judy

Post by Judy »

:D :D :D :D
danslenoir

Post by danslenoir »

Does anyone have any inkling if Sharon Robinson is going to be back for Lille?
Tinkie

Post by Tinkie »

Hi !!
Does anybody knows how the places are numbered in Lille ?
For example in P2 would a place with number 15 be better or worse than 35 ?
And in P3 is a place with number 6 better or worse than one with number 11 ?
If someone could help me on this, I would be very very very grateful !!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
Tinkie

2008 : Lisboa, Vienna, Brussels 2x, Manchester - 2009 : Cologne, Antwerp, Lisboa, Barcelona
2010 : Gent 3x, Lille, Las Vegas 2x -2012 : Gent 5x, Verona, Paris, Lisboa -2013 : Paris, Antwerp, Brussels, Berlin, Dublin, Amsterdam
TineDoes

Post by TineDoes »

For anybody who is collecting tickets at the Zenith ON SATURDAY 25TH. This is a message that came in the mail today:

Dear customers,

We inform you that due to a large number of withdrawals at will call, we will exceptionally open box office at 3.00 PM at the entrance of the Zenith.
Please get your confirmation email and your ID ready to show to minimize your waiting time.

Sincerely,

gérard drouot productions s.a.

Service billetterie / Ticketing service
4 rue Chauveau Lagarde - 75008 Paris - France
Phone : +33 (0)1 44 94 91 50
Fax : +33 (0)1 44 94 91 60
http://www.gdp.fr
"There’s no forsaking what you love ...."

Rotterdam 2008; Antwerpen, Dublin 2009; Gent 2x, Lille , Las Vegas 2x 2010, Gent, Amsterdam, Dublin 2x 2012, Antwerp, Berlin, Rotterdam 2013
tinybeauregard

Post by tinybeauregard »

cilla,
you can just google "lille zenith plan"
or, here is a link
http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http ... CC8Q9QEwAw
abby
rpan

Post by rpan »

danslenoir wrote:Does anyone have any inkling if Sharon Robinson is going to be back for Lille?
She will certainly not be singing which is a great shame - Joey accompanied her back to Paris this morning to the airport, poor lady. Posted it on Notes from the Road. Thanks about posting about the 3pm ticket collection here, great to have that info.
"We were broken then, but now we're borderline"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2009: Dublin - Lisbon - Barcelona - San Jose
2010: Sligo - Florence - Marseille - Lille - Las Vegas
2012: Wembley - Kilmainham - Paris - Montreal
2013: London O2 - Lucca - Dublin
rpan

Post by rpan »

cohenadmirer wrote:If all goes well i will be at the meetup sometime after 4'pm

because of the strike I am stuck for an extra day in the south of france after the brilliant marseilles concert
A good place to be stuck though
it was good to meet other members in marseilles i made the discovery that some of us are hopeless at getting taxis

David
I have lost your phone no. If anyone sees this could they pass on that I have already collected the tickets and have David's ticket to hand, so would be better to meet at the main entrance not the horrid ticket collection corner. Main entrance outside, is a big vertical orange banner to the left I will stand there around 7.15 pm. Anyhow, if you are not around I will go to the ticket collection zone down the windy corner and find you there.

Sorry to others for posting this here!
"We were broken then, but now we're borderline"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2009: Dublin - Lisbon - Barcelona - San Jose
2010: Sligo - Florence - Marseille - Lille - Las Vegas
2012: Wembley - Kilmainham - Paris - Montreal
2013: London O2 - Lucca - Dublin
TineDoes

Post by TineDoes »

Thank you organisers of the meet-up in Lille for making this, my last concert, especially memorable. It was wonderful to meet and speak with you: Ingrid, Judy, Jarmila, Rachel, Willy and Wybe, Marian, Hugo, Bruno and others whose names I can't remember. I hope you all enjoyed the concert, were again inspired by the music and songs of Leonard Cohen and the band and had a great time together after. :D
All the best,
Tineke
"There’s no forsaking what you love ...."

Rotterdam 2008; Antwerpen, Dublin 2009; Gent 2x, Lille , Las Vegas 2x 2010, Gent, Amsterdam, Dublin 2x 2012, Antwerp, Berlin, Rotterdam 2013

Return to “The World Tour 2010 Meetups”