Colchester mystery??

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
CarolinaCooks

Colchester mystery??

Post by CarolinaCooks »

In a lovely review of Popular Problems that was posted in 'I Need A Regular Dose Of Leonard Cohen' on Facebook this morning, there is a reference to a Leonard concert, that took place in Colchester UK, on April 11th this year. On googling, it does come up, and there is even a review, which strikes a slightly odd note... I can't believe LC played Colchester in April and no-one seemed to notice!? Did we all miss something? Does anybody know whats what?

Puzzled...
Mabeanie1

Re: Colchester mystery??

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Barb Jungr sang Leonard Cohen in Colchester on April 11?

Wendy
CarolinaCooks

Post by CarolinaCooks »

Oh, okay, thank you... that makes sense... the link makes it seem like she is the support act... and the review is confusing. I am happy to have the mystery solved so promptly!
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Well, as you say, it's hard to believe that Leonard played Colchester without any of us knowing (or that he played Colchester in all honesty).

W
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

Well a large proportion of my family lives in Colchester, and I'm pretty sure they would have informed me if Leonard was there!

Joy
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland

Return to “Comments & Questions”