Leonard on Motorcycle Photograph?!

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Womanfromaroom

Leonard on Motorcycle Photograph?!

Post by Womanfromaroom » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello everyone,

does anybody happen to know who took this great photograph of Leonard, if it has been publised somewhere and if anyone happens to possess one, if it might be possible for me please to get a bigger sized e-copy of it?! Thank you, as always, any information is GREATLY appreciated!

(Great, I should be getting ready for Krakow instead of posting on the Forum, but there you go...)
Attachments
24679_1375663317673_1414546467_31033982_4025197_n.jpg
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name
TheBigJerkface

Re: Leonard on Motorcycle Photograph?!

Post by TheBigJerkface » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:18 am

Womanfromaroom wrote:Hello everyone,

does anybody happen to know who took this great photograph of Leonard, if it has been publised somewhere and if anyone happens to possess one, if it might be possible for me please to get a bigger sized e-copy of it?! Thank you, as always, any information is GREATLY appreciated!

(Great, I should be getting ready for Krakow instead of posting on the Forum, but there you go...)
First time I've seen the photo, but I've done a quick hatchet job of resizing it until someone who knows what they're doing comes along and makes a better one:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4193/lennybike.jpg

Just follow that link and then left click the photo once for full size. Can't put it here on the forum, as it gets cropped for some reason. Must be too large for the rules.
tomsakic

Re: Leonard on Motorcycle Photograph?!

Post by tomsakic » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Isn't that Photoshop?

Return to “Comments & Questions”