A New Leonard Fan

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Otouto

A New Leonard Fan

Post by Otouto »

Hi Guys,

I thought this would be an appropriate place to write a small introduction to everyone. I am still amazed at how much of an active forum you have here. It seems to be a friendly and welcoming community.

I must say I am new fan of Leonard's music. In fact I am hoping to attend his upcoming tour of Australia, and it was the very announcement that sparked my curiosity about the man in the first place. Soon after I fell in love with the musician himself and now I am hypnotised by everyone of his songs :)

I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing in conversations about the man himself.

- Sean
John Etherington

Re: A New Leonard Fan

Post by John Etherington »

Hi Sean,

Welcome aboard! Make every effort and spare no expense to see Leonard in Australia, because there is no guarantee of another tour after this. If you're unable to get good seats, stay well-tuned to the "find or swap tickets" section here.

Merry Christmas from John E (a, still youthful, devotee of Leonard of Leonard for 40 years).

Return to “Comments & Questions”