The tour merchandise and collectibles; online shop soon

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: 2008 Tour Online Shop

Post by jarkko »

i see some sites on line, but they look a bit dodgy.

The new items offered by any online shop are not genuine.
At eBay there are both genuine items (sold by their owners) but unfortunately a lot of pirate products, too.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Dumbjaw

Re: The tour merchandise and collectibles; online shop soon

Post by Dumbjaw »

So... any news on the online shop yet? I wanted to pick up quite a bit of merchandise last night at the Philadelphia show, but I only walked away with a tour program (a very nice gift from my girlfriend) and a sterling silver Unified Heart ring. Mine was sized exactly rather than the one-size-fits-all variety (although it's at the local jewelry shop getting resized as it's a tad too big).
Dumbjaw

When will the online shop finally open?

Post by Dumbjaw »

There's a thread on this here...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12379

...but it seems to be abandoned in a forum that is no longer getting new posts. I was handed the canvas tote bag and t-shirt for free as a Beacon Theatre fan club member, and I acquired a tour program and the sterling silver Unified Heart ring from the Philadelphia show. I would like to purchase more merchandise (there were so many neat things available), and all I'm waiting for is the online shop to open.

Any new details? Last I heard, it was to open mid-January of 2009.

I've only seen mention of a one-size-fits-all gold ring, so I wanted to show the fitted sterling silver ring I purchased (they only had sizes 6 and 11, so I purchased the 11 and had it professionally resized to 9 1/2 the next day by my local jeweler):

ImageImage
tobilynne

Re: When will the online shop finally open?

Post by tobilynne »

I'm desperately seeking one of these rings if anyone is willing to sell. The Fox was so packed, we didn't manage to get anywhere near the merch table. The smaller sized one, preferably, but I could always get it sized.
placidclear

Re: how can I purchase a unified heart ring???

Post by placidclear »

seeking a ring, thanks, Francine
Bromo

Is there a place to buy tour merchandise online?

Post by Bromo »

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a place to buy the 2009 tour merchandise online? I only bought a poster when I went to the show and was interested in picking up a few more items.

Thanks,
Thomas
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Is there a place to buy tour merchandise online?

Post by jarkko »

The tour management plans to open an online shop but the schedule is still open.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
chelseamichael

Post by chelseamichael »

Jarkko,
Any word on when the online store will be open? They sold out of what I wanted at the show in Boston last night. I cannot stop thinking about the grey V neck Beautiful Losers tee :(

many thanks- Chelsea Butcher

ps. I think you are a g-d.
The Shrew

Re: When will the online shop finally open?

Post by The Shrew »

Hi, first time on here. I went to Cardiff 08 and Weybridge and got programmes but would like to get t-shirt, ring, bag etc. Any news on on-line shop. Would be marvellous.......
Cardiff 2008. Weybridge 2009.
glasgowgirl

Post by glasgowgirl »

Any news regarding the online shop? I didn't even see the merchandise table in Liverpool because it took so long to get to the concert! I would like to be able to buy LC memorabilia from a reputable source. Thanks.
lrkn

Leonard Cohen Shop

Post by lrkn »

1) Does it exist and I just can't find it?

2) If not, why doesn't it exist?

3) If that isn't a good enough reason, who do I have to shout at to make it exist?

Missed my chance to get a poster from the show I attended but after wearing my SoLaH t-shirt a few times I love the fabric/cut and would like to expand my collection. No luck. :(
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Leonard Cohen Shop

Post by jarkko »

The shop does not yet exist. Let's hope it will be opened at some point.
Irene Teresa

Post by Irene Teresa »

ok its like this. i missed out when he was in australia on any items. i have wanted somthing so much and realise it may nevr happen cos this tour is going forever LOL ( which is great) so there may nevr be an online store so i did the best i could and bought from the cohen cafe i dont think theyre real tour stuff but im going to turn the big 50 next month and i had to have a unified heart' somthing'. what can a leonard fan do eh ? :D
Endar

Post by Endar »

Sorry for not bothering to read all the posts, but I assumed there might have been information somewhere as to when the online shop will be up - when?

See, I had the shirt with Mr. Cohen on the front and tour dates on the back, beloved and most favourite of all my shirts. So of course I brought it to a festival and lost it! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I've been itching to get my fingers on a new one ever since.
Last edited by Endar on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Christian Brincker
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

As everyone is busy with the tour, band and moderators, there is no date for when the online shop will open. As Jarkko would say, have patience, and keep checking back.

Endar,
So very sorry to hear about the loss of your treasured tshirt. Let's hope it will be available here.
A warm welcome to the forum.

Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20

Return to “Comments & Questions”