concert attendance

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
willo

concert attendance

Post by willo » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

As this 3 year mega tour is at an end and having been fortunate to attend 3 concerts in Dublin i Have followed with great interest as Leonard and Co traveled the world on this forum. I have been amazed at the dedication of some of the fans on this forum and wonder if it is possible to find out who attended the most concerts. I think in fairness to all we must exclude the moderators of this forum and also any employees of Leonards touring company, record label or management. Any advance on 3 magic evenings ? :D :D :D
Misty Marie

Re: concert attendance

Post by Misty Marie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 am

I've also been blessed by experiencing three of Leonard's concerts, but I know of at least one person (a friend I just met in person over the weekend) who has been to 20 ...

No matter how many, it takes only one to realize your life has been changed, and to see a change in your outlook on things. It's like BLC and ALC (before and after your first "experience" with Leonard).

I'm grateful for the time I've spent involved with members of the Leonard Cohen Forum. You all know who you are ... and you are the best.

Happy trails, everyone, until we meet again. :)

Misty Marie
“When legend Cohen takes to the stage, it’s no less than a cultural event of Biblical dimensions.” – The Independent
Phoenix 2009; San Jose 2009; Las Vegas 2010
Mabeanie1

Re: concert attendance

Post by Mabeanie1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:51 am

willo wrote:I have been amazed at the dedication of some of the fans on this forum and wonder if it is possible to find out who attended the most concerts.
Why on earth would you want to know???

W

Return to “The World Tour 2010”