Ticketing info for the last concerts in December

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
carlowmike
Location: it's just the way it changes, like the shoreline and the sea,!

Re: Honolulu - Portland - Las Vegas: PRESALE INFO WITH LINKS

Postby carlowmike » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:08 pm

jeanne wrote: AND SUDDENLY THIS HORRIBLE SHARP PAIN WENT RIGHT THROUGH ME......HIS LAST SHOW!!!!! WHAT AM I SO HAPPY ABOUT.........ONE OF THE MANY THINGS I HAVE GARNERED FROM LEONARDS WORDS, IS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE CAN PAY DEARLY FOR THAT WHICH WE LOVE MOST....
As Leonard might say ,
Hey jeanne, that's no way to say goodbye
;-) .
2008~Dublin x 3,- Amsterdam,- London,- Berlin,- London x 2,. 2009~Dublin x 3,- Barcelona, Sept.- New York, Chelsea Hotel Plaque Dedication and MSG Concert,- Las Vegas. 2010~Sligo x 2, Las Vegas x 1.]2012, Ghent, Berlin, Dublin, Los Angeles, New York.
Like You Would Do For One You Love
rpan

Postby rpan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Just to say that there are currently row DD seats available at Ticketmaster for final show Dec 11th - not the greatest position mind, right over on the side of FORCH2
"We were broken then, but now we're borderline"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2009: Dublin - Lisbon - Barcelona - San Jose
2010: Sligo - Florence - Marseille - Lille - Las Vegas
2012: Wembley - Kilmainham - Paris - Montreal
2013: London O2 - Lucca - Dublin
Misty Marie

Postby Misty Marie » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 pm

jeanne wrote:IS THERE A CURE FOR THIS......I GUESS HE HAS ALREADY ANSWERED THAT...... JEANNE
He has, of course answered it:
I've got you like a habit and I'll never get enough ...
There ain't no cure ... there ain't no cure ...
There ain't no cure for love.
“When legend Cohen takes to the stage, it’s no less than a cultural event of Biblical dimensions.” – The Independent
Phoenix 2009; San Jose 2009; Las Vegas 2010
Misty Marie

Postby Misty Marie » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 pm

LisaLCFan wrote:Don't dwell on what has passed away or what is yet to be, just revel in the fact that you're going to be basking in the glow of Leonard Cohen!
You're right, of course. We must not just think of Leonard, but of his words, also. They are, in the end, what has made him the man he is - his words and his music.
“When legend Cohen takes to the stage, it’s no less than a cultural event of Biblical dimensions.” – The Independent
Phoenix 2009; San Jose 2009; Las Vegas 2010
jeanne

Postby jeanne » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:41 pm

You are all right of course........Maybe its a getting old thing.......thanks anyway... no more gloom jeanne
"there is a crack in everything.that's how the light gets in " Florence 2010 - las vegas 2010....hope for Hydra......Hydra no longer a hope......now a reality..
"when the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers"
majmunka

Postby majmunka » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:59 pm

jeanne wrote:You are all right of course........Maybe its a getting old thing.......thanks anyway... no more gloom jeanne
Dear Jeanne,
as I can't go to Vegas (it seems final now *sniff*), there is only one thing I can cling to: I fervently hope there will be a new album launch tour in 2012. Honestly, some 5 years or more ago how many of us could guess that a 3-years-more-than-200-concerts tour would happen?
We should never give up. I wish him good health to be able to make our dreams come true again.
Eva
leonardfan2010

Postby leonardfan2010 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:42 am

Howdy,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a newbie to this board, and a newbie to Leonard Cohen...I'm having fun catching up on all I've missed!
I just bought tickets to both Las Vegas shows, I CANNOT wait.
I haven't had time to read through the whole message board, but I'm doing my best!
I'd love to be part of any meet up that happens in Vegas, if no one minds this newbie joining you.

Lynne
tikied

Postby tikied » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:45 am

See you in Las Vegas!
Last edited by tikied on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nod

Postby nod » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks ladydi,
my wife and I spent years, hoping, that somehow we would get a chance to see Leonard live, and after three years we will have seen him five times. Not enough really but as often as we could.We always said no matter where in the world he would perform we were going. Somehow I always knew he would perform again, but never for one minute did I think he would give hundreds of performances. We were at Kilmainham for his first show and now looks like we are going to make his last. I had a feeling all year that maybe this year would see it finish, and the final show would happen this December. But, and theres always, a but, with leonard, who knows.
I feel privelidged to have seen him so many times now, and each one a memorable occassion. ROLL ON VEGAS.
Angel of Compassion

Postby Angel of Compassion » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Yea! I got tickets to the December 11 show in Section 3 Row HH! I'm pretending they are for my husdand's birthday!
Thanks so much Jarkko! Will you be there?
nomadic

Postby nomadic » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:05 pm

guys - if you wanna mark your seats for the last show: http://www.lcfans.us/vegas/
KaimiK

Postby KaimiK » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 pm

nomadic wrote:guys - if you wanna mark your seats for the last show: http://www.lcfans.us/vegas/
Hey, that's pretty neat! But, I was only joking when I asked who was going to cut and paste each of our photos to the proper seat! :lol: :lol:
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
joyezekiel

Postby joyezekiel » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

nomadic wrote:guys - if you wanna mark your seats for the last show: http://www.lcfans.us/vegas/
I love this! Thanks nomadic.

Joy & Mark
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
jeanne

Postby jeanne » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

nomadic..............love that idea......can we mark our friday seats ?.....................jeanne
"there is a crack in everything.that's how the light gets in " Florence 2010 - las vegas 2010....hope for Hydra......Hydra no longer a hope......now a reality..
"when the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers"
nomadic

Postby nomadic » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

jeanne - i guess it might be confusing since everybody is marking their Saturday tickets...

Return to “The World Tour 2010”