CONCERT REPORT: Oslo, Norway, August 6, 2010

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
terok

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Oslo, Sweden, August 6, 2010

Post by terok »

sturgess66 wrote:
terok wrote:
CONCERT REPORT: Oslo, Sweden, August 6, 2010
I don't want to split hairs, but I think some Norwegians might have a little problem with the title of this thread.
Re: CONCERT REPORT: Oslo, Sweden, August 6, 2010
Good point terok. What has happened????
Did Sweden become a rogue nation during the night?
And what about Norway?
What has happened?
Does Norway even still exist?

I just rushed and turned on my TV to FoxNews where I knew I could get a fair and balanced perspective about this.
But - there was nothing!
Nothing about this in the news!!
Not a word.

Last night, Leonard and the UHTC took Berlin.
Now Sweden has taken Oslo?

Aha!!! I think I get it.
Norway just shook the dice - was not allowed to pass go, and could not collect $200??
It's Monopoly!!! :lol: :lol:
Hmm. This might have something to do with Newsweek's best countries ranking. We have a little bit of friendly rivalry between neighbours here in Scandinavia, and it must have been a hard cookie to swallow to see the outcome of this most significant study. So, by joining Norway to Sweden, they got the fourth LC-concert in Sweden, and that, I must admit, is certainly enough to put Swedes over Finns. So, congratulations to the winners.
Cate

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Oslo, August 6, 2010

Post by Cate »

was just being a bit silly - happy to see that Oslo is back in Norway btw
Last edited by Cate on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geoffrey

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Oslo, August 6, 2010

Post by Geoffrey »

Elsie wrote:
>I saw Leonard in Oslo in July 2008 and then again in Oslo Spektrum last Friday, and each time I thought it just doesn't get any better.... this can't be topped. But it happens over and over again, everywhere.

just wait until he adds his best two songs to the setlist; 'queen victoria' and 'love itself'!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"oh mother, what have I left out? oh mother, what have I forgotten?"
[allen ginsberg]

Return to “The World Tour 2010”