anyone going to stockholm?

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
goldstei

Re: anyone going to stockholm?

Post by goldstei »

should be able to make cafe 60 at the annointed time
bob goldstein
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

So who will be there?

So far:
goldstei
Pearlvoice
holydove and husband
Hartmut and wife

Anyone else?

I'd say, let's aim for an arrival time between 16 and 17 o'clock - with no hard feelings if someone is late or can't make it at all, I would suggest.

We are leaving for Oslo tomorrow morning - with no Internet access there probably. So if you have any suggestions that change our plans for Stockholm fundamentally, please post them today, if possible.

How do we recognize each other? - I could send you pm's with a photo and my cell phone number ...
holydove

Post by holydove »

Hartmut, how wonderful that you are going to Oslo - have a great trip!!

Good idea about the photo & cell #. We plan to get a disposable phone when we are there, as the plans that would make our phones work in Europe are too expensive; so I don't have a reachable phone# yet. But I can try to send you a photo in an email (that might be easier than sending one in a PM)- does that work for you?
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

have a great trip!!
Thank you. You too!
does that work for you?
Yes. You'll have mail in a few minutes.
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

According to these reviews, the Cafe 60s is crowded and it's hard to find space for more than two people. Doesn't sound ideal ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... Fpage%2F99
http://gastrogate.com/restaurang/cafe60/page/99

I don't have time though to look for another restaurant.

If it's truly terrible, maybe we'll just go somewhere else.
holydove

Post by holydove »

Hartmut wrote:According to these reviews, the Cafe 60s is crowded and it's hard to find space for more than two people. Doesn't sound ideal ...
Then maybe we should just meet at the Pelikan or a restaurant in the Globe Stadium, like Pearlvoice suggested?
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

Then maybe we should just meet at the Pelikan or a restaurant in the Globe Stadium, like Pearlvoice suggested?
Maybe the Cafe won't be so crowded on a Sunday afternoon.
goldstei

Post by goldstei »

let's meet at the cafe and if we can't find room, we can either:1) make the owners an offer they can't refuse (like singing "if it be your will"40 times over and over; or 2) going elsewhere
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

let's meet at the cafe and if we can't find room, we can either:1) make the owners an offer they can't refuse (like singing "if it be your will"40 times over and over; or 2) going elsewhere
Right. - See you then.
Pearlvoice

Post by Pearlvoice »

Hej all :-)

Yikes, the computer at my hotel doesn*t work so I*d found me an internet cafe to come back to the forum (ayyy, different keyboard than the ones in Germany). Here I sit with my ridiculously lookin sunburnt skin.

Will meet you at the cafe 60 at between 16.00 and 17.00. It think it*s a good idea to just see if we can find a space and otherwise we can find us another place. Since I*m already in Stockholm I can also go there today and try to get a reservation for us.

See you soon - and have a good flight everyone :-)
holydove

Post by holydove »

Sounds like a good plan. See you all there on Sun. between 16:00 - 17:00. We leave for the airport in 5 hours - very exciting - bon voyage everyone!!
PandaElijah

Post by PandaElijah »

Hello! I'm going too! I'm not sure if I'll manage Cafe 60 but surely looking forward the gig! Also, if I remember correct, there are few lovely places @ Globe Arena. I remember going to see George Michael few years ago and one of the places even played his music all day long! ;)
Oh, btw, still no concert ticket so if you realize at some point you've got a spare one, my mobile phone is +37129404196.
2 more days to go! Yeahhhh!!!
x
Panda
There is a crack in everything.That's how the light gets in.
goldstei

Post by goldstei »

God, I have been looking all my life for someone named Panda Elijah. And he or she even likes "Anthem" the best song ever written (at least in English). I'm deeply ashamed, Panda, to tell you that I just had reindeer for dinner in Oslo. It wasn't bad, but I can't possibly tell my friends about this or I'll be run out of my hometown of Ann Arbor on a rail, or at least on a deer.
PandaElijah

Post by PandaElijah »

goldstei wrote:God, I have been looking all my life for someone named Panda Elijah. And he or she even likes "Anthem" the best song ever written (at least in English). I'm deeply ashamed, Panda, to tell you that I just had reindeer for dinner in Oslo. It wasn't bad, but I can't possibly tell my friends about this or I'll be run out of my hometown of Ann Arbor on a rail, or at least on a deer.
You misterious friend, haven't been looking carefully at my little pic... it's she! ;) See you in Stockholm then?
p.s. Are you making a micky out of my lovely name, huh? Pandas look peaceful but you never know! ;)
There is a crack in everything.That's how the light gets in.
goldstei

Post by goldstei »

Well, this sounds even better, especially as I really love Riga and already have plans for a visit there next year.
Bob

Return to “The World Tour 2010”