GENT, BELGIUM, 3 concerts August 20,21,22!

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
BloodBrother

Re: GENT, BELGIUM, 2nd CONCERT NOW ON SALE

Post by BloodBrother »

They are not selling neither Golden Circle tickets nor the cheapest ones for the second night. Should we wait then?
surrender

Post by surrender »

Bloodbrother,
I'm afraid it won't get any better.
I have discovered this 2nd concert about one hour ago. I was trying hard - refresh - refresh - and the best 2 tickets I was offered were separate, row 8 and row 10, B block. They are gone now as I was hesitating too long...
1988: Amsterdam 1993: Nijmegen 2008: Amsterdam|Oberhausen 2009: Cologne|Antwerp|Barcelona 2010: Ghent (8/20-21-22)|Lille
2012: Ghent (8/12)|Amsterdam (8/21-22)|Verona|Lisboa 2013: Antwerp|Brussels|Rotterdam|Amsterdam

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music...
(Aldous L. Huxley)
BloodBrother

Post by BloodBrother »

Thanks!! I bought two tickets now!! I suppose they sold out the other zones...
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

I posted yesterday about 2 tickets for the Gent show - not aware at the time that there was a second show confirmed for Saturday. Just to clarify - my two seats are for the Friday show, 20th August - Golden Circle parterre seats 2-18 and 2-19. Sorry about any confusion. I paid 96 euros each for these seats + 8 euros service charge, so I'd be happy to cover this cost, plus any postage.

Mordy
bluebell

Post by bluebell »

Mordy wrote:I posted yesterday about 2 tickets for the Gent show - not aware at the time that there was a second show confirmed for Saturday. Just to clarify - my two seats are for the Friday show, 20th August - Golden Circle parterre seats 2-18 and 2-19. Sorry about any confusion. I paid 96 euros each for these seats + 8 euros service charge, so I'd be happy to cover this cost, plus any postage.

Mordy
Mordy I'm definitely interested in those tickets, I'm just in from work so have just replied to your pm.
Thanks
Dublin 1988, 2008,2009, Belfast 2009, Bratislava 2009, Gent 2010, Dublin 2012
pe swijngedouw

Post by pe swijngedouw »

night, everybody

both concerts are sold out, now, (for the moment ?)
i can only hope my commands did not fail, and my postman will deliver the tickets soon (friday, parterre b17-1&2 = center stage, as far as i can see on the seating plan from fnac)
hope to see some of you there

pe
... precisely ...
bekaert

Post by bekaert »

Hi there

Unfortunately I discovered the announcement too late (this morning), and both concerts are sold out :( :( :(

Is there a way to receive the new posts on this forum directly by email? I don't have time to visit the website often enough.

In any case, if someone is selling a Gent ticket, specially on 20th, let me know pleaase...

Brgds

Piet
iris

Post by iris »

Piet, I have a spare seat, just send you a pm
here is your love for all this
2008 amsterdam/rotterdam, 2009 antwerpen, 2010 gent/dortmund, 2012 gent/amsterdam, 2013 antwerpen/oberhausen/rotterdam/amsterdam
surrender

Post by surrender »

My belated thanks to all the people (Antoine, Kristien, Wybe, Maarten, rendezvous..) who provide us with information about Ghent. Because of the excitement about tickets I've not replied earlier but your information is very helpful an appreciated!

Rendezvous - definitely nice to sit in the first row AND beside you (ehm, just for sure - you are not singing loud along, are you?)
1988: Amsterdam 1993: Nijmegen 2008: Amsterdam|Oberhausen 2009: Cologne|Antwerp|Barcelona 2010: Ghent (8/20-21-22)|Lille
2012: Ghent (8/12)|Amsterdam (8/21-22)|Verona|Lisboa 2013: Antwerp|Brussels|Rotterdam|Amsterdam

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music...
(Aldous L. Huxley)
surrender

Re: PRESALE to GENT, BELGIUM, Tuesday 27th

Post by surrender »

Kristien wrote:
Thank you Jarkko for all your efforts for the pre-sale.
I could get 2 tickets,not in the very front but still very near.I want to give it to my husband as a surprise for his birthday and I am looking forward to the concert in my hometown with a special reason : it will give him courage to undergo all the heavy treatments for leucemia,and by then he will be cured and enjoy this concert as never before.
Kristien,
my thoughts go out to you and your husband. I wish you both the strength to undergo the medical treatment and I wish you a long life together with love, joy and laughter.
I hope that L.C. will help you to pass this test and that you may experience him and his music and poetry as an source of love, trust and comfort.

And of course: welcome to this forum, thanks for your kind suggestions for Ghent visitors.
Hope to see you and your man in Ghent!
Love,
Jarmila

(Aldous L. Huxley)
Tom001

Post by Tom001 »

Isn't it wonderful ?! The great Mr Cohen will visit Ghent this summer!....
And I have 3 tickets for front row ! :D :D :D
kristien

Post by kristien »

dear Jarmila,

thank you for your kind words and support.I often think on the words of the song from LC There is a crack in everything.

Kristien
BloodBrother

Post by BloodBrother »

Hi friends! Did anybody receive their tickets? (Specially the ones of you who don't live in Belgium) I just want to have them at home! :D

See you all!
Fobieke

Post by Fobieke »

There is an new concert announced on sunday 22/08/2010. A third on a row.

fons
Fobieke

Post by Fobieke »

Hereby the link from greenhousetalent for this third concert.

http://www.greenhousetalent.be/

Return to “The World Tour 2010”