Presale to concerts in Germany

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jackiet

Re: Presale to concerts in Germany

Post by jackiet » Thu May 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi Christel

Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend hotels and sightseeing suggestions, very helpful I will certainly investigate these. I have never been to Berlin so am really looking forward to it, especially seeing a Leonard Cohen concert there in what looks like a lovely setting, I really can't wait. Was privileged to see him in Barcelona last year on his 75th birthday, what a wonderful night that was, it will be a hard act to follow. Thanks again for your help will contact you again if I have any more questions concerning Berlin.
Jackie
Robfakes

Re: Presale to concerts in Germany

Post by Robfakes » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello,

first time poster here. I just bought my tickets for Berlin, this will be only my second Leonard gig after Manchester Opera House in 2008 (one of the finest concerts I have ever experienced). Berlin is a wonderful city and I look forward to seeing some of you there. The venue looks ideal. I shall be staying in Kreuzberg for a few days (for a Public Image Limited gig too, though likely that won't interest all of you).

I have a feeling this will be a cracker!

Rob

Return to “The World Tour 2010”