The Essential Leonard Cohen 3.0 now distributed in Europe

Leonard Cohen's recent albums - share your views with others!
peter danielsen

The Essential Leonard Cohen 3.0 now distributed in Europe

Post by peter danielsen »

Arrgh, once again this release is delayed. Why cant them guys do anything right? I should have been released september 7th

Peter
...I ..... .... ....... made . ..... ...... by ....... music .. ..... .. ......
tomsakic

Re: Essential vol 3

Post by tomsakic »

Peter, it was released in Summer 2008!

I bought it from Amazon as it's rarely available outside US.
tomsakic

Re: Essential vol 3

Post by tomsakic »

Peter, it seems you were right, The Essential Leonard Cohen 3.0 is only now being distributed in the European countries! I just found it as NEW RELEASE in couple of shops in Zagreb, Croatia, beside Live in London.

Ps. The Collection (red boxset from 2008) is also widely available in the music stores, and it was all the time (in both Poland and Croatia), although Jarkko got notice that it was discontinued in December 2008.
peter danielsen

Re: The Essential Leonard Cohen 3.0 now distributed in Europe

Hi Tom
I got the Essential today. Somehow I did expect that there would be additional material on a vol.3.0 But its just the same numbers as the other essential. But the box is nice tin though.

Peter
peter danielsen

I now realise that they send me the wrong essential. I ordered "essential 3.0" with 3 cds, but they send me "essential" with only 2 cds,aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

The Essential has again been re-released, this time the original 2-CD set, but in metal box. The copyright says Sony, 2009.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Essential-Leona ... 822&sr=1-4 According to Amazon, this was released in September 2009.

It's one of many Cohen CDs now widely available in Croatia due to the forthcoming show.

Other CDs include new re-releases of first three CD remastered, with bonus tracks - but in the classic plastic boxes. So far we had only digipaks. Also, previously very rare Various Positions is widely available, and EVERY Cohen CD, including regular nice pirce editions, all possible French boxes (2CDs for the price of one), even So Long Marianne...

Return to “Live in London, Dear Heather, The Essential Leonard Cohen, Ten New Songs”