A Leonard surpise late at Night

Leonard Cohen's recent albums - share your views with others!
Irene Teresa

A Leonard surpise late at Night

Post by Irene Teresa »

A few nights ago whislt 'watching' or rather staring blankly at the usually mundane friday late night TV - along came a breath of bliss - A surpise like kiss from the angels - the short yet wonderful TNS special. So for 15 precious minutes or so we watched and heard a truly wise and beautiful man speak and sing and soothe and inspire.

My son loves LC too and was just on the edge of his seat ... Leonard brings so much ~ words can not express..but for this surprise. I say thanks.

and to Sydney Australia Channel 10 thank you. !

Lizzytish I miss you - lost your email when you changed it- so just want to say 'hi' and that I think of you and you are in my heart and for what you sent me I will always treasure

Love

Irene 8)
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Dear Irene Teresa ~

:D I was so glad to see your name here :D !!! I miss you, too!!! And, if it weren't for being so behind on all my personal e-mails, you'd have heard from me by now! It's become a matter of not knowing where/with whom to start to try to catch up, so starting with no one. Very overwhelming. I will PM you with a not-full-yet, e-mail address.

I am so happy for you, for you and Josh having been able to see and listen to Leonard with the Ten New Songs press kit! What an incredible surprize to come late in the night :D 8) for you both! I know soooo well, that edge-of-the-seat, somewhat breathless feeling of watching him talk. I'm continually taken by his presence, presence of mind, and speaking. You've chosen your words well, with your descriptions of your serendipitous experience and the one you saw.

I will, also, forever treasure what you sent me! Unique unto itself 8) :D .

Now that you're back here, why don't you stick around for awhile again :D ? I'm glad you saw that program; first, you got to see that wondrous footage, and then, it brought you back here, anxious to share with us the fact that you had :D !

Love, Elizabeth

Return to “Live in London, Dear Heather, The Essential Leonard Cohen, Ten New Songs”