Las Vegas dinner - November 11th

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ladydi

Re: Las Vegas dinner - November 11th

Post by ladydi »

LisaLCFan wrote: it is so cute when Leonard hugs that monkey (and then he skips off-stage hugging it in his arms!). Aahh, to be that monkey! :lol:
Hi Lisa,

:lol: :lol: Your comment just gave me the most hilarious visual of LC picking one of us up off the floor and skipping off stage hugging us! Dragging would be more like it. Maybe he tried it with someone and that's how he hurt his back! ;-)
mutti

Post by mutti »

How about a round of 'The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Game'? I am not a backgammon player or gambler like our gambling man in question
and not a bridge player like our Arlene..but would love to sit with the 2 of you among others to play this brilliant fun game..a bit lame in comparison I know
but unless you teach me poker or bridge, my only option is and I would be honoured to watch the 2 of you play something!!!
Maybe if LC ever returns to LAS VEGAS so we can "do it all again!"
Mutti ;-)
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Okay everyone. This thread is getting way off topic. I think this is a clear manifestation of our "waiting for news" syndrome. I also think Jarkko started the "What to do with the Politics" thread just to engage us in busyness while we are going nuts "waiting for news". That thread I refuse to participate in.

Perhaps someone should start a new thread, "Silliness to keep us occupied waiting for Jarkko's news". Then after the news is announced, the Mods can delete it having served its purpose. :lol:

---Arlene

To: Gamblin' man
I would love to do some concerts after the Krakow event. :D :D :D :D
So, the only gambling for me right now is whether I can get flights at reasonable prices after Jarkko's anticipated announcement. Also, gambling that I can use free air miles to get me across the continent to connect with a flight to Europe. Free seats get booked up way in advance. Sigh...
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

casterbridgecohen wrote:I am afraid my only comment ignores Fred - who has already clearly fully fulfilled his subsitute or surrogate fantasy role with Leonard on behalf of many female members of this Forum -
Now, that's funny! (And, hey dude, how's it going?)

And Diana, thanks for that wonderful image! :lol: Although, in reality, I think it would be more like Leonard trying to run away from all of us as we hang on to him! (Oh, now there's another image...)

(Personally, I rather like it when these threads morph into something kind of silly like this! It's just so much fun, and who doesn't need that?)

Cheers, all!

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”