Las Vegas,,,,two weeks today!!

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Purple Princess

Las Vegas,,,,two weeks today!!

Post by Purple Princess »

I cant believe its only another two weeks before the Vegas concert! I know I wont be joining you all for dinner, but, will be for drinks later on so was just wondering if any decisions had been made yet on the location and plans??
From a very excited PP!!! ;-) :D 8)
P.S. Anyone staying at the Mirage besides Leonard?
Manchester 1979; Birmingham 1985; London x 2 1988; London 1993; Edinburgh Castle, London 2008 Ramat Gan and Las Vegas 2009Sligo 2010Las Vegas Dec. 2010
Verona September 2012; Leeds sept 2013
seadove

Re: Las Vegas,,,,two weeks today!!

Post by seadove »

In spirit we all stay at the Mirage. :roll: ;-)

Have a great time at the concert. You had enough time to drain out the Ramat Gan concert and I guess you are now ready for the Vegas one. :lol:
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Purple Princess wrote:I cant believe its only another two weeks before the Vegas concert! I know I wont be joining you all for dinner, but, will be for drinks later on so was just wondering if any decisions had been made yet on the location and plans??
From a very excited PP!!! ;-) :D 8)
P.S. Anyone staying at the Mirage besides Leonard?
Hi PP,

When I woke up today I realized the same thing...that 2 weeks today I'm catching an early flight to Vegas! OMG...once it seemed months away. Keep an eye on the Forum later today. I'm finalizing everything with Casear's for the dinner in a few hours and the info will be posted. I know you'll be having dinner with your brother, but we would welcome both you AND your brother if you'd like to stop by for drinks with us, either while were still having dinner or afterwards! :D :D

er, you keep thinkin' Leonard's at the Mirage if it makes you happy.... ;-)

Diana
Purple Princess

Post by Purple Princess »

Thanks for your reply Diana - I know, I cant believe it, a week on Wednesday I will be arriving!! Will certainly invite my brother too but I doubt he will come as he will be far two busy at the tables!!! I will tear myself away from the gambling as I know I will have plenty of time for that!! Thats what I love about Vegas - its 24/7!
Will check the board tomorrow for the details as am off to work shortly for my 24 hour stint! :cry:

See you soon!! :D
Manchester 1979; Birmingham 1985; London x 2 1988; London 1993; Edinburgh Castle, London 2008 Ramat Gan and Las Vegas 2009Sligo 2010Las Vegas Dec. 2010
Verona September 2012; Leeds sept 2013

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”