An Evening with... Madison Square Garden

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
trish

Re: An Evening with... Madison Square Garden

Post by trish »

Frelander wrote:Hi all

Anybody experience any problems trying to get diamond tickets sent to Ireland??? (I know we cant really - afford them it is just a total case of madness!!!! :lol:
Oh go on, Frelander! You know you want to! Would you not just select "Will Call" for the delivery method? That means you can pick them up before the show and possibly meet the band members before the concert. Now you have no excuses and a great incentive :)
Frelander

Post by Frelander »

Hi Trish

Thanks for reply - oh ye we know we want to!! There is no problem using 'will call' for collecting tickets - the problems start when you try to buy diamond tickets - guaranteed front row - there is goodie bag included (which is ok but not the be all and end all) - you have to provide an American/Canadian address.

We are trying to work around it - if it doesn't work we will just get real, buy the same tickets as all the other concerts and go anyway...........

Frelander
trish

Post by trish »

Hi Frelander

Are you really going to splash out? My brother lives in the US and if you need a delivery address I am sure he wouldn't mind.. However would the timelines be ok for them getting to him and then to you! Front row sounds cool.. but at what cost (I am afraid to look) :)

Great that you are thinking about going.. If so, don't forget you can also take in the Philadelphia concert the night before also................ I will give ye a buzz to discuss!

Trish
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

Am so jealous of you going to Madison Sq Garden to see him Trish, and I really had a feeling I was going to win the Monday Million tonight so I could join you :) hmmmmm.

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”