pre sale info

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
bmarchello

pre sale info

Post by bmarchello »

Hey i was wondering if anyone has bought it best available seat on a presale and not got what they expected? I was planing of spending $250 each for two tickets but only if they are in the first 8 rows or so. I have bought tickets for two previous shows on the pre sale but i didn't get the best available. Thanks for any feed back and good luck to all tomarrow.
MusicCityGypsy

Re: pre sale info

Post by MusicCityGypsy »

I dunno what to tell you, it's really hit or miss with ticketmaster or any ticketing service honestly.

I always click the area i want instead of the "best available" last presale i was only able to get far back on the main floor and two week before the show I was able to get second row tickets (as they were released closer to the show!)

I have the best luck with ticketmaster if I click the price and/or the section I want to sit in, it could be a mental trick I play on myself but I see LOTS of shows and it seems to pull up better seats.

ARG! I wish we could just be given tickets and they would be general seating so the earlier we got there = best seats ha ha ha ha ha (can you imagine the craziness??)

BEST OF LUCK!!!!
redstudio

Re: pre sale info

Post by redstudio »

Thanks Cara,
Your advice really helped!
Pam
Halifax May 15, 2008 / New York February 19, 2009 / Boston May 29, 2009/ Columbus October 27, 2009

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”