Help,Leonard Cohen Valéncia..

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Lucas

Help,Leonard Cohen Valéncia..

Post by Lucas »

Hello,

Please, let me know if there is any new date for the Leonard concert in Valencia, or is it canceled and we are not able to si it? Hopefully, if, for all those people who could not see him and said goodbye to Leonard obación with a very knowledgeable and respectable.

A friend of mine, Paloma, was there and like so many of us who dream of seeing, hopefully you remove the hat again to those who were there that night for her.

Thank you very much and I appreciate your help.
Mabeanie1

Re: Help,Leonard Cohen Valéncia..

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Ticktackticket (http://www.ticketmaster.es) posted information at 11.29 am on Monday 21 September describing the Valencia concert as an "Evento Cancelado". There are details of the refund arrangements:

"El importe de las entradas del concierto cancelado se devolverá automáticamente a todas aquellas personas que hayan adquirido su localidad a través de Internet en http://www.ticketmaster.es o por teléfono en el 902 15 00 25. Aquellas personas que hayan comprado su entrada en un punto de venta oficial, deberán dirigirse a ese mismo punto de venta, donde se les abonará el importe de su ticket.

El importe de las entradas adquiridas en taquillas el mismo día del concierto, se devolveran en nuestra red de tiendas a partir de 29 de Septiembre
"

I bought my tickets online. If I have read the information correctly, I do not need to do anything and Ticketmaster will automatically credit my refund to my credit card account.

Please could one of our Spanish friends confirm that I have understood this correctly?

Thanks

Wendy
hazey

Post by hazey »

Wendy,

I confirm that you have understood correctly.

Once the cancelation is confirmed, Ticketmaster refunds the import to your credit card account .It should be done in the next few days, keep checking your account.
1988 : Madrid / 2008 : London O2 Jul 17 / 2009: Madrid, Bilbao / 2010: Lisboa, Tours / 2012: Paris 2x, Madrid, Lisboa / 2013: Paris, Roma, Brighton
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Thank you hazey!! I used to be fairly fluent in Spanish but I realised this weekend how much I have forgotten!

wendy
Lucas

Post by Lucas »

Thank you friends!
naf nehoC dranoeL

Post by naf nehoC dranoeL »

This concert was SUSPENDED !
Refunding by some insurance company DOES NOT make it legit to cancel the concert at all .
Suspended means we will be back again .

Schedule please ?

Seems the management keeps deleting my posts so far :roll:
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Dear naf nehoC dranoel

Your posts have not been deleted - they have been moved and consolidated. You have asked the same questions in many different posts!

To be honest, I don't know whether you are really looking for an answer or whether you are just trying to be really annoying. However, I will try to answer your post just one more time.

Please read the thread, and my other various posts. The concert was not "suspended" in the sense that it will resume. It was "suspended" as in "stopped". The concert was cancelled. As noted above, Ticketmaster Spain listed the concert on their website as an "evento cancelado". That means "cancelled event" in English. The refunds were not made by any insurance company. They were made directly by Ticketmaster Spain on behalf of the promoters.

I'm sure everyone - especially Leonard - would like to have liked to return to Valencia to complete the concert but they just could not fit it in to their remaining schedule. Maybe they will include Valencia if/when they return to Europe in the future but, to be perfectly honest, it was not the best venue or the best sold show so the only reason for them to return would be to "make it OK" for the Valencia fans.

Wendy

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”