PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
hava_tr

Re: PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Post by hava_tr »

IT IS in the grass area - even at the first sector of it. According to the stadium map, there are many more rows at the grass area.
Einat

Post by Einat »

..then you bought tickets to the the best section in the stadium ,and the stadium after all is very very big, so of course there are many rows. enjoy the concert !
London O2 July 2008 / Ramat Gan September 24 2009
natbarkan

Post by natbarkan »

I cannot find the code for the Tel Aviv concert. I tried the code posted on Friday, this morning but they say the code has changed, and they say it's changed. How can I get it. I'm a member of the forum and logged on. Please help!!!!
Last edited by natbarkan on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
natbarkan

Post by natbarkan »

Please help me!! I am a member of the forum, and have been trying to find the new code for members to buy tickets to the Tel Aviv concert. I cannot find a thread to this new code anywhere. They told me when I finally reached a seller (after hours of trying) that the code had changed. Where is the new code?
Einat

Post by Einat »

Reports say the concert is already or almost sold out (and to think they kept us waiting for a year and a half because no one wanted to sponsor the concert...)
to natbarkan:
המכירה המוקדמת הסתיימה בשבת בערב כך שהססמא אינה רלוונטית
נראה שנשארו כרטיסים רק ללקוחות דיסקונט, כל שהעצה שלי היא להזדרז מאוד למצוא מי ממכריך שהוא לקוח של הבנק
ולבקש שירכוש עבורך כרטיסים
בהצלחה...
isaac.abuhav

Post by isaac.abuhav »

Einat wrote:..then you bought tickets to the the best section in the stadium ,and the stadium after all is very very big, so of course there are many rows. enjoy the concert !
i einat how many tickets did you buy and in what row?
Einat

Post by Einat »

2 tickets -somewhere on row forty something , quite high.
Barak

Post by Barak »

After we saw how fast the tickets were sold (according to the press they've been sold), all I have left to say is a big thank you for the forum and all his crew for allowing us to buy tickets in a pre-sale which took a lot of work until I finally reach the very busy lines, but looks like the case in the general public sale was a probably a lot worst.
See you all at the concert.
olgkap

Post by olgkap »

I have mixed feelings about the fact the double-MSG capacity stadium was sold out in hours .On one hand I'm enormously glad for LC and all the fans who FINALLY will be able to see him despite of all haters in the world who has been trying (I SO hope it'll stop now) to spoil LC performances in other places - which I was a witness to:x , but on the other - I know that so many people , especially Israelis didn't go through despite of hours of trying and it's very very sad..It's happened more then once that additional concerts were arranged when the demand was high - in NY and other US cities for example. Maybe it's possible for Israel too? And how great it would be...:)
Dublin June 13,15 2008,New York May 17 , Ottawa May 25, Tel Aviv Sept 24 !!!
heyjudah

Post by heyjudah »

Is there PRE-SALE TO Madison Square Garden?

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”