PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Post by jarkko » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51 pm

- The pre-sale opens on Friday July 31 at 10 am Israeli time (GMT/UTC+3) and closes at 8 pm. It re-opens on Saturday morning at 10 am and ends 8 pm.
- Telephone to the ticket office is (international)-972-3-5233437 (five lines) and +972-54-7878700
- The pre-sale is only for Leonard Cohen Forum members from anywhere in the world (including Israel) who have logged into the Forum.
- We will post a password which has to be used when calling to the ticket office. The password will be available only for our members who are logged-in. It will be posted when the pore-sale begins.
- THIS has changed: the tickets will not be posted to members but will wait for them at the box office in Tel Aviv, 7 Frug St' till show day at 12:00 without any extra charge, and from show day at 14:00 they can get them at the stadium box office + 5 $ per order
- You have to give your credit card information to the telephone operator who takes your order.
- The orders are to made by telephone (international)-972-3-5233437 - this number has five operators. All speak English.
- You may buy tickets at all price levels. The prices are: 1200-900-550-450 new shekels (1000 shekels is equivalent to about 265 USD or 186 eur). The public sale which begins after our pre-sale will have the same prices.
- Maximum number of tickets is 4 per order/member
- The seating plan will be posted on some local website when the public sale begins, not before
- The best seats at our pre-sale will be in row 14 (in the most expensive category). This means that rows 1 to 13 are not available for members.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
chilii

Re: PRE-SALE TO TEL AVIV (FINAL DETAILS)

Post by chilii » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Who will we be buying the tickets from? Is it safe to give my credit card number to someone on the phone?

***The local organizer of the concert in Tel Aviv, authorized by AEG. / Jarkko***
dorit

Post by dorit » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:44 pm

YAY!

seating map anyone? :shock:
moddi

Post by moddi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 am

what is the phone number of the sales office?
minibuchi

Post by minibuchi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:41 am

Yes!

I have seen him last sommer in Denmark, was a dream come true, last fall he came to Copenhagen again, yet I was in Israel at the time :cry: , Now I will maybe getting a chance to see him again after all, as I'm to be again in Israel on the 24th!

Yeah!!!
tal11

Post by tal11 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:27 am

Hi,
Here is a link to Ramat-Gan national stadium. However, as I understand it, the seating plan for the concert is different, as there will be seats on the grass (in the middle) as well, and I'm not sure where the stage will be.

http://www.football.org.il/Association/ ... agram.aspx

See you there!
ahava

Post by ahava » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks for the information, and good luck everyone!

I have one question, I don't rate my chances of being able to get a ticket in the presale (2 phone lines, 5 operators and 1000s callers doesn't sound like good odds to me) does anyone know if people living outside of Israel be able to order the 'normal' tickets when they go on sale afterwards? I ask this because whenever I have tried to order tickets for shows in Israel in the past, either an address in Israel or a teudat zehut (Israeli identity card) number is required and I've just usually had to take my chances on the door (or one of the ticket offices like Castel).
omri_rt

Post by omri_rt » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 am

The tickets on the regular sale are supposed to be sold by "leaan" ticket office (http://www.leaan.co.il)
On their checkout page online you do have to enter a Teudat Zehut number for the authorization of the credit card.
However, I beilieve that once tickets go on public sale you will be able to call the main office (+972-3-5270545) and purchase the tickets over the phone using an international credit card. Since you collect the tickets in the ticket office I find it hard to believe that they will forbid international sales.

In any case, try the presale. I'm very optimistic about the chances to get a ticket throughout these two days.

Good luck :)
mery77

Post by mery77 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am

What is the cancellation policy? Because according to the report on a site it says that all of our money will be donated but no one of the organizers took responsibility if the show will be cancelled to bring the money back.

Saying the worst has happen and Mr. Cohen cancels his show in Israel, like many artists have - will someone give me my money back.

The report (in Hebrew):

http://www.eonline.co.il/content.asp?sid=15&id=49468

***One would guess that the donation will happen AFTER the concert is over! / Jarkko***
ravitush

Post by ravitush » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 am

:))))))))))))))))))))))))

Waiting for the magic numbers.....
nirke_lev

Post by nirke_lev » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 am

So now i DO have something to do on friday's morning... And i reckoned i'll spend the whole morning sleeping the week off.

How blessed a work is it, to try and get good seats fir the COHEN GADOL arrival...

It is very good to be an Israeli for allmost 2 months of excitments now...
estysa

Post by estysa » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:43 am

WOW!! The tickets are really expensive, aren't they? We had front line tickets in Antwerp, cost us much less.. ;-)
elieavidor

Post by elieavidor » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:45 am

I am not clear on the seating arrangement. Are rows 1-13 that are not open to the forum members on the grass ? How many rows will there be on the grass ?
Augusta Bertram

Post by Augusta Bertram » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Jarkko!

Have you any idea whether the tickets to lines 1-13 will be avilable from the local sellers (when selling begins)?

or is it lost for us and will not be sold to the public? :cry:

I'd appreciate your reply!

Thank you
i never thought we'd meet
TGuy

Post by TGuy » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:04 am

Dear Jarrko,

the Leonard Cohen 2 Israel website (LC club Israel - which did promote bringing LC to Israel by a petition and stirring some media interest) has solicited sales of memberships (NIS 84 each) promising reserved seats for each member that joined early enough.

Their site - http://www.leonard.co.il - has no new info on these reserved seats, although they have posted the presale here.

Do you or tour management know anything about this?

Have I and many others been "taken for a ride?"

Thanks
Last edited by TGuy on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
2008: Prague, l'Olympia Paris | 2009: Tel Aviv | 2010: Moscow | 2012: l'Olympia Paris
"So come my friends, be not afraid. We are so lightly here ..."

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”