Nimes... August 20th

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
cathye

Nimes... August 20th

Post by cathye »

Hi
Anyone managed to make sense of the layout of Nimes? :?:
Mordy

Re: Nimes... August 20th

Post by Mordy »

Nope - when I bought tickets for Nimes there was no seating plan to be seen - so I'm just keeping fingers crossed that the seats will be okay. Does a seating plan actually exist :?:
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

It took me ages to crack this one! I posted a plan of the arena a while back on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14423&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=nimes

There is a more detailed seating plan available at http://www.ticketnet.fr (where I got the outline plan from). If you go into the site and "pretend" to buy tickets from them, it will come up with a detailed seating plan to show you where you have been allocated seats. You can then zoom around the detailed plan to find out where other seats are located. The detailed plan includes the floor seats in front of the stage ("parterre").

Wendy
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

Great, thanks, Wendy - I'll check it out. Are you going to Nimes?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Mordy wrote:Great, thanks, Wendy - I'll check it out. Are you going to Nimes?
I'm certainly planning to be there. I know of a few other forum members who will be there as well, travelling from several different countries.

Wendy
Kenadian

Post by Kenadian »

Mabeanie1 wrote:
Mordy wrote:Great, thanks, Wendy - I'll check it out. Are you going to Nimes?
I'm certainly planning to be there. I know of a few other forum members who will be there as well, travelling from several different countries.
All things being equal, I plan to be in Nimes for the show.

Cheers,
Ken(adian)
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.
dartagnan

Post by dartagnan »

After having seen him in Antwerp, I decided that we needed to relive this experience.. in a nicer setting if possible.. so .. we'll travel to Nimes and we'll be there !
Kenadian

Post by Kenadian »

dartagnan wrote:After having seen him in Antwerp, I decided that we needed to relive this experience.. in a nicer setting if possible.. so .. we'll travel to Nimes and we'll be there !
Will Athos, Porthos, and Aramis be coming as well? :lol:

Our little group is growing...is anyone interested in meeting before, and/or after, the show?

Cheers,
Ken(adian)
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

A nice idea ;-) Anyone familiar with Nimes? As it's outdoors might there just be a chance of hearing the soundcheck - and maybe that new number they did at the Venice soundcheck :?: :?: Just looked at Jarkko's wonderful pix of Venice - wow - that must have been just fabulous.
M
Liesbeth

Post by Liesbeth »

Is there a preconcert meetup?
Liesbeth

Post by Liesbeth »

I was just one hour arrived in Nimes, wandered through streets and crossed Dino, Sharon en Rafael!!

How can I post a picture?
Kenadian

Post by Kenadian »

lizzyke wrote:Is there a preconcert meetup?
I don't know of anything and I think some of the seats are general admission so people might want to be in line to get best seats. I don't have a ticket (yet) so I'm easily swayed either way. After may be a better idea. I'm still looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the area.
lizzyke wrote:I was just one hour arrived in Nimes, wandered through streets and crossed Dino, Sharon en Rafael!!
Sorry, I am the wrong guy to answer that.

Cheers,
Ken(adian)
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

lizzyke wrote:I was just one hour arrived in Nimes, wandered through streets and crossed Dino, Sharon en Rafael!!

How to attach a picture to a post:
  • Open a new post
  • Scroll down, underneath the text box you see "Options" and "Upload attachment"
  • Click on "Upload attachment" and use the "Browse" button next to "Filename" to find the picture on your PC
  • After selecting the picture on your pc, click on "Add the file". The picture is now uploaded.
  • Now put your cursor at the place where you want the picture to be inserted and click on "Place inline" in the "Posted attachments" box
That should do the trick!

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Liesbeth

Post by Liesbeth »

I'm Staying at the Terminus Hotel, near the station. Not expensive!

Thanks Maarten for the info!

Btw, enjoy your 10-year-wedding-anniversary!!

Liesbeth
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Eeeuh...
Am I missing something here... How do you know about this? :)
Are you Liesbeth V. R. ? I didn't know you had an account here.

Maarten

EDIT: It's Liesbeth F, right?

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”