London Dates?

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
deedee7

Re: London Dates?

Post by deedee7 »

I agree with tommylen as some of us northerners cannot travel to Liverpool or Weybridge. If there is any way a date in Scotland could be fitted in, we would all be thrilled, I am certain.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Weybridge will be the only location near London.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
osmachar

Post by osmachar »

How about Scotland again this year? 8)
A.Sukitu

Post by A.Sukitu »

In the News section, Jarkko says that the World Tour will end in the Fall.
... might there be a closing concert in the late Fall in London ... or in Scotland?? ... as the troubadours wind their ways home?
"You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. ... You gave the injury a tongue to heal itself."
Leonard Cohen in Book of Mercy (1984) Ch. 19.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Nothing like that in UK.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Augusta Bertram

Post by Augusta Bertram »

Hi Jarkko -
If not the UK, where do you reckon will the final concert be?
i never thought we'd meet
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

It's still open. Not in Europe.
tommylen

Post by tommylen »

Just back from holiday and checked here to see if Leonard was returning to Scotland.
Must say that I was a little down to find nothing planned.

Its the year of "The Homecoming" in Scotland and linking a Cohen concert with this
would have hit the jackpot for AEG.

The north of Scotland has missed out-even although it has an airport and a suitable venue and a population of around
half a million.
deedee7

Post by deedee7 »

tommylen wrote:Just back from holiday and checked here to see if Leonard was returning to Scotland.
Must say that I was a little down to find nothing planned.

Its the year of "The Homecoming" in Scotland and linking a Cohen concert with this
would have hit the jackpot for AEG.

The north of Scotland has missed out-even although it has an airport and a suitable venue and a population of around
half a million.
I totally agree- what with 3 'sell out' dates in Scotland last year, just one this year would have been of some solace....

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”